rain promised

Suitcase kept crying and panicking,
they calmed down but still found themself crying and shaking.

She felt crazy, the clouds were growing dark and heavy. It started raining

But they didn't care, she sat in the soon pouring rain, herself drenched in the rain, they started to smell the warm in the air and the morning feel in the rain, she loved the smell of the rain.

They then laid down in the water filled grass and started laughing and giggling.

She stopped laughing and sat back up, realizing no one came out to check on her, they laughed again. She laid back down on the grass.

Suitcase still felt insane, or like she was going insane. Like the earth would rip a tear in the dirt and pull her down, she wouldn't mind.

Nobody cared for her anyways, she now has found that out, they got up and starting walking towards a pond in the forest, the pouring rain being somewhat blocked but still hitting the ground.

They reached the pond and grabbed out a butterfly knife out her bag and stabbed a near by tree, she pulled the knife put harshly, cutting across her face which left a bleeding cut below her eye.

She started to carve something into the tree, leaving a message:

"POND MASSACRE, THE POND FEEDS OFF PEOPLE. LEAVE"

the message could make anyone have shivers down their spine. They then threw the blade in her wrist, and moved up, they removed the blade and pushed her hand against the wood, blood painting the markings on the wood. She started to run back after hearing someone starting to move the bushes, or, she thought was someone.

On her way back, she looked back at the forest, she turned to look at the hotel when...balloon was infront of her.

BALLOONS POV:

"Suitcase?, is this what you were doing out here?"

"Oh- I just got bor-"

"Your bleeding...were you bored or did something else happen?"

"Nothing happened, balloon, I'm fine"

I looked at suitcase, a cut across her face and a extremely deep and long cut going through her hand, blood dripping down her hand and big amounts of blood being lost

"Lets get help for you, your bleeding"

I took her arm and started walking her to the hotel.

SUITCASES POV:

I wanted to pull away from him, but I couldn't, his hand was holding my arm tight, it started to hurt a bit and I wanted to tell him he was grabbing on my bleeding arm.

It was like he didn't care I was bleeding to death, and I started to feel light-headed. Probably because I started cutting at my wrist and moved my way up.

Balloon opened the doors where everyone, one by one, started to look at me. I felt sick.

LIGHTBULBS POV:

As I saw OJ move suitcase up the stairs, I saw balloon stand there. Like nothing was happening, he didn't even look sad.

I think he saw me looking at me, I then started to follow OJ, ignoring painty and them calling me back.

We reached the part of the hotel were suitcase was laid on to a bed, they were completely soaked because of the rain. I sat in a chair waiting for them to regain consciousness.

After a while, they had stitches on her hand and a bandage on her face, she woke up again after some time.

SUITCASES POV:

I started to awake again, I saw balloon next to me, and lightbulb sitting in a chair across the room

Balloon whispered something in my ear, it scared me, but also intrigued me.

"I wanna make a promise"

"W-w-w..what is it..?"

"We won't go away from eachother, this will be a miracle for both of us, we will comfort eachother and be there for eachother. Do you promise me that?"

He held out his pinky, I hesitated for a long time...why was he doing this even when I could have died?

I did it, the pinky promise was weird. I knew that if you broke one, the pinky finger would be cut off, but I didn't tell him that.

Oh what an end....