12th Oct[part 1]

Chapter 12:
12th Oct

WARNING, this chapter contains:
Blood
Gore
Strong language
Amputation
Violence(?)

If you are sensitive to any of these things please take note

________

Nickels POV:

It hurts so much....i was practically screaming as I tried to cut off my arm. Paintbrush was trying to cut off their ankle..their broken foot.

They were finally able to cut it off. They were screaming the way I was. When I saw them get up with their unbroken hand.

I started to cut through my arm faster. Then I finally did it but I didn't realize I was crying. I ran to the machine and put my arm in to weigh.

I won...I fucking won. A green light went on to my arm. That's when the lights when dim again and I heard someone walk down the stairs

I went back to the table to grab the machete to defend myself...but the person went to paintbrushs side. I saw.....holy shit.......its a circular saw....

No ones POV:

Nickel didn't see it was suitcase  but he did see the circular saw. Suitcase went next to paintbrush and....turned it on

"H-h-h....hey what....a-are you doing....."

Paintbrush saw the weapon in the dim light. Before the saw started digging into their flesh below the knee. Suitcase was cutting the already cut leg paintbrush cut off

Blood was everywhere. Getting on suitcase and paintbrush and some getting on nickel..

Paintbrush was screaming and trying to get away. Suitcase didn't care and cut deeper into their flesh. Nickel only stared in horror as blood was getting everywhere.

Paintbrush was screaming as their leg was turning into a blood bath. Suitcase finally cut through their leg and she grabbed their leg.

Paintbrush was sobbing at this point as suitcase threw a first aid kit at them. They got up and went to nickels side and grabbed a first aid kit and threw it on the floor before leaving.

Both nickel and paintbrush tried to bandages their wounds. Nickel was only able to hear paintbrushs sobs. But heard their groaning....the words he was able to make out were disturbing me.

"H....h....h-he....lp...m..e..."

Nickel looked at paintbrush and only saw their face blistered, red, the blood and tears staining their clothes.

_____

_____

SUITCASE POV:

I got the mirror and looked at myself..i was really bloody after what happened. I grabbed the same cloth and wiped my face I couldn't do anything about my clothes so I would  have to avoid being seen when walking into the hotel.

And so when I went outside...it was still raining but I starting running towards the hotel.

I was in the hotel and speedwalked my way into my room. But I didn't have enough time to change as OJ came up the stairs talking about another announcement. So I just grabbed a blanket and put it over my bloody clothes and went down stairs again. But I stood behind everyone

NO ONES POV:

OJ came down again and stood in front of everyone.

"I know this might not be the best option considering the missing individuals but this Friday, on the 13th we will have a party in the hotel...you can dress up for this occasion and I expect everyone to help decorate the hotel...thank you..

OJ left and everyone scattered to different areas.

Suitcase giggled as the date was perfect for observing and being able to do what she had been wanting to do....it was perfect...

Trophy tapped suitcase on the shoulder..he grinned as suitcase turned her head towards him

________

This is a more short chapter I know but the next on is longer I promise(and this is the 1st part)