Dreamed & frightened

SUITCASES POV:

I was able to get out of the medical room after a while, balloon had left and lightbulb had to. I was tired and wanted to go take a nap after what happened.

There was bandages around my arm and hand, carried by a soft cast. I had bandages for my scar on my face.

I went to my bed, and just layed down on my bed and on my back, I slowly fell asleep...

___________

I was in a dark room, dirt and bugs everywhere.

There was this foul smell in the room, that was all I could smell. The room had a staircase. my guess is that it was leading towards the exit.

The room was a basement. it had a closet, table, chains hanging from the ceiling, multiple chairs, a chainsaw in a corner, and some smaller corners.

These things look old and rusted, this basement could have been a shelter for safety, the smell of something rotten got worse as I made my way to the middle.

All of a sudden, I felt a force holding me still in the middle, then I could move again, but it was like a box that was keeping me in. I couldn't move far without bumping into an invisible wall.

The foul smell got powerful, then I saw something walking towards me.

Something...someone grabbed my hand and was practically trying to rip it off.

Something else grabbed the cast I was wearing and ripped it off me, revealing the bandages on me.

Someone grabbed my neck, then something grabbed my leg, it grabbed my other leg, it grabbed my hair, body.

Then I felt like needles and knives were being pushes in my skin, I started screaming. But the things went closer to me to grab portions of my skin and flesh and rip it off me, I think eating it aswell.

These things were corpses. Corpses trying to eat me and torment me.

All I could do is cry and scream. Then they started to bite into my skin.

___________

SOAPS POV:

I was cleaning in me and suitcases room, cheesy and trophy we're following me being idiots and messing with me.

It didn't really bother me, they always bother me. I looked over at suitcase and she was moving around alot.

"Hold on you two"

I went to suitcase and shaked her a bit, she was sweating and shaking.

"Suuiiitttcaaassee"

She then woke up, she jumped up and was breathing heavily.

"You okay honey?"

Suitcase looked terrified, shaking. She touched her soft cast. I think trying to make sure it was still there.

"I'm fine, soap....it was just a dream...i-i-i'm okay"

"Oh okay then....just try calm down...dinner is almost ready"

I then gestured to those two idiots for us to leave the room. They followed me out the room and left Suitcase to have some space.