5 | The Big Bad Wolf Is Not So Bad

After Chan and Jisung's 'conversation', Jisung has been hanging out a lot with Chan and his friends.

Many have been skeptical about it. Some would even go as far as to say that Chan threatened Jisung into being his loyal dog, but no.
Jisung's smile says otherwise.

Jisung would smile whenever he and Chan were together. Chan always had some things that would make Jisung smile brightly, despite Chan's face never changing. He would only let out a small smile.

Chan wasn't the type to speak much after all, unless he was to explain something. He didn't really look like he enjoyed playing pranks, but that was the only thing that didn't bore him out.

Jisung didn't mind the looks that others had given. He didn't really know what the others had been talking about Chan since he wasn't a fan of gossip, but he really didn't mind. He doesn't care whatever Chan's background may be. He knows deep inside that Chan wasn't the type of person others say he is.
Even if he did hear the rumors about Chan, he wouldn't believe it.
He wasn't the type to believe anything unless he sees it for himself.

And now, he's seen it all.
The big bad wolf is not so bad.

Because of how close they are, rumors circulated around the school that they were dating.

Because of this, many avoided taking advantage of Jisung. They were afraid of the idea that Chan would punch them in the face if they even dared to touch his Jisung.

Chan and his two other friends didn't mind it, though. They didn't even tell Jisung. This was better since they would be sure that no one would bully or order Jisung around.

So here they are, sitting cross-legged in the field and eating their lunch under the shade of a lush tree.

Jisung was quiet. He never spoke during lunchtime. He didn't even listen to Chan, Minho and Changbin's conversation. He was simply eating his food, maybe even stuffing them in his cheeks and adjusting his glasses from time to time.

He didn't even notice the silence that had surrounded the four boys as the three watched Jisung eat his food stuffed in his cheeks.

"Jisung-ah, you look like a squirrel when you eat." Changbin pointed out.

Minho nudged his elbow and whispered to Changbin;
"Shush, don't you think he's still scared of us?"

"Oh, sorry."

Jisung looked up as he noticed that his name was mentioned.
"Do you need anything?"
He spoke with his cheeks stuffed with food, allowing him to move his tongue to talk freely.

"So cuute~♡!" Minho and Changbin swooned at the sight.

"Just let the boy eat. Focus on your own lunch." Chan said.

"But I want Jisung and his cheeks for lunch!" Minho said in a cutesy voice, earning himself a glare from Chan and making Jisung choke a little.
"S-sorry..ehe♡" Minho winked as he continued eating his food.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

- P.E Class -

"Aight, students, listen up. For today's P.E, we're deciding if we're going running or swimming. Whatever gets the most votes, that's the activity we're going with." Said the teacher.

~•~

"I definitely should've just ran." Muttered Changbin as he dipped his index finger into the pool.

"Swimming isn't that bad, y'know." Chan replied to the sulking bean.

"Shut up. You've won countless medals in swimming, so it's easy for you to say." Changbin said as he pouted his lips.

"Changbin-hyung, you can't swim too?" Said Jisung who had just ariived from the changing room.

"'Too'? Ji, you can't swim?" Asked Chan.

Jisung turned around to see Chan.
"Yeah, I ca-" Jisung was cut off as he flinched at the *wonderful* sight in front of him.

Since this was swimming, of course everyone was required to wear proper swimwear. Boys can either have a top or none at all, long as they have swimming trunks.
Chan hadn't worn anything in his upper body, making Jisung want to pass out.

Jisung stared at Chan's *wonderful* pecs, abs and muscles for 10 good seconds, until Chan waved his hand close to Jisung's face.

Jisung snapped back to reality, his face flushing from staring at Chan's upper body.
'Great, Jisung. Now he thinks you're weird!'

Chan walked closer to Jisung, the silver haired boy placing his other foot to his back and preparing to take a step backward.

Chan cupped Jisung's other cheek as he brushed off the stain in Jisung's glasses.
"There. See better now?"

Jisung's face turned bright red as he nodded.

"Jisung-yah, how's your waist so small? I mean, for a man, that's - not saying it's bad, but it's quite attractive, I say." Changbin commented.

Hearing the comment, Chan turned his eyes to Jisung's waist.
"Oh, you're right." Chan held Jisung's waist, making the boy silently whimper.
"Your waist is quite small."

Suddenly, a girl approached Chan.
"E-excuse me, Chan-ssi..the teacher called for you and Changbin-ssi."

"Why?" Chan asked the girl.

"I don't know. He said he needed something from you two, and that was all." The girl responded.

"Alright." Chan said as he motioned Changbin to follow him.
"Wait, where's the teacher?" Changbin asked the girl.

"He's in the male's changing room." The girl replied.

"Kay, thanks." Changbin said as he and Chan rushed towards the changing room.

For some reason, Jisung's head felt drowsy all of a sudden. He felt light and floaty, he felt like he was about to faint.

Another girl approached Jisung, mumbling;
"I pray for your death, Han Jisung."
The girl said before pushing Jisung to the 6ft pool.

Wishing he was dead.

-

'Never should you have lived in the first place. So naive, Han Jisung.'