10 | No Right to Ask

"So what the heck really happened between them?" Minho asked Changbin.

"Well, it's kinda awkward - I was planning on cutting classes, so I went to our usual go-to spot. When I came in, I accidentally ruined the moment. Hyung and Jisung were - they were eating eachother's faces! It was disgusting for my innocent eyes!" Changbin explain, scrunching his nose and covering his 'innocent' eyes.

"They WHAT?!" Minho's eyes widened in shock.

"EW, Don't remind me!!" Changbin whisper-shouted.

"..uhuh. So, what's their relationship now?"

"Beats me."

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

News of Jisung and Chan 'dating' spread around the campus like wildfire.

The innocent naive angel dating the worst cold hearted prankster? Unbelievable!

Most didn't believe the news at all, until one student took photos of Jisung and Chan hugging, and one photo stood out. It was a photo, where Jisung and Chan looked like they were kissing.

Almost all the students believed this rumor, the others simply not hearing about their relationship at all.

And among those students that didn't hear about anything, Jisung was one of them - if not the ONLY one that didn't hear anything.

He was just there, spending his days not knowing what was happening around him.
The other three did know about the rumors from the very start, but of course they never planned to tell Jisung.
They were afraid they'd lose his pure smile.

However,
They were so focused on the whole 'dating' issue that they'd almost forgotten about Jisung's parents being rich tycoons.

Only some had heard about that, though.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

"Ji, wanna go to the field?" Chan asked Jisung.

"What're you gonna do?"

"Minho and Changbin are track club members, and I haven't joined any, so I don't have anything to do every P.E Day. I just go there to see them practice while I eat or drink whatever I got with me." Chan spoke as the two slowly walked.

"I see. Where's your usual spot?"

"Mm.. there's this rumored 'love tree'. It's located east of the field. A few meters away from that tree is a lush tree. That lush tree is my usual spot." Chan responded.
"No one would dare take away the well-known campus prankster's spot if they don't wanna be the target of endless pranks."

"Haha, I'd like to see someone try that." Jisung chuckled.

As they were walking in the field, towards Chan's usual spot, a leaf fell to Jisung's hair.

Chan reached for the leaf and took it off Jisung's hair, making Jisung flustered and turn to Chan.
"What was that?"

"A leaf." Chan replied as he showed the leaf.

"Oh."

~•~

"This is my usual spot. I have the best view of Minho and Changbin's suffering." Chan smirked.

"..Chan, I uh.. I'm not so comfortable..sitting on the grass."

"Oh yeah? Here," Chan said, adjusting his legs.
"Sit here. On my lap."

"I-is that okay?" Jisung asked the ginger haired boy.

"Relax, no one's gonna get mad."

"But your thighs might get numb- I-I'll just sit on the grass..-"

Jisung was about to sit down, when he felt a hand on his waist and pulled him down.
Thankfully, Jisung's butt landed in Chan's lap, so he wasn't injured or anything.

"Ch-Chan!" Jisung almost shouted, turning around to see Chan as he was worried Chan was in pain.

"Your small ass can't even hurt my lap. Do you still think this could make my lap get numb?"
Chan flirtatiously smirked at the boy on his lap.

"Fine. Don't blame me if your thighs start to hurt."

Jisung positioned himself comfortably to Chan's lap. His head was resting on Chan's shoulder, with Chan's hands securing Jisung's waist.

"Oh, they're running already." Chan said, pointing his index finger to Minho, who was running with his club mates.

"I never knew Minho-hyung was this athletic."
Jisung spoke.

"Well, you never care to ask."

"It doesn't mean I don't care!" Jisung exclaimed, resulting in both of them giggling.

Many other students watched the two 'flirt', some even taking photos of the two.
Even posting it online, mostly captioned;
'The prankster is soft for the shy boy?!'
'Bad boy's weakness revealed?!?!'
'Han Jisung literally got himself 3 boyfriends right after he left Hwang Hyunjin'
'Chan, the well-known prankster of JYP High, is smiling - even GIGGLING?! He's always stone-faced when he's not playing pranks!'

The students all had different opinions. Some pitying Jisung for dating a 'gangster', which Chan isn't, and some being happy that the 'found their true love'. But some would also say that Jisung deserves better than a prankster. Who knows if it was a prank all along.

Wait

Was it a prank?

~•~

The two were all cuddly as they watched Minho and Changbin run in the field. Maybe even cheer for them.

A while later, a girl with long wavy hair approached the two. She bent down as she spoke;
"Hi, Chan-oppa!"

Jisung looked at the girl, but Chan didn't even take a glance at the girl. His grip on Jisung's waist tightened as he leaned his chin to Jisung's shoulder, his breath brushing on Jisung's ear, making the silver haired boy blush lightly.

"Mm, Chan-oppa is ignoring me! It's me, Lia!!" The girl, Lia, exclaimed.

"..uh, Chan.." Jisung spoke as he turned his head above to face Chan.

"Lia, it's best you leave." Chan sternly spoke, not sparing the girl a glance, not any chance to speak.

"But oppa-"

"Leave."

Lia pouted her lips as she stood up straight and walked away.

"Who-"

"No one, Jisung. Let's focus on Minho and Changbin, alright?" Chan said.

"..okay."

'It's alright if he doesn't wanna talk about it.
Who am I to even ask?'

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

"Chan-hyung, Jisungie!" Minho and Changbin called for the two as they ran toward them.

"Changbin-hyung, Minho-hyung, I never knew both of you could run so fast!" Jisung spoke as his eyes shone with amazement.

"Aw, shut up you're making me blush~" Changbin cooed as he tried to walk closer, but was stopped by Chan.

"Stay away from us, you're all sweaty." Chan said.

"Oh yeah. Wait here, we'll wash up and then we can cuddle with Jisungie!"

"No. Cuddle with yourselves." Chan spoke as he pulled Jisung closer to his upper body, with Chan's chin now resting on the crook of Jisung's neck.