17 | A Situation's Alarm

Monday
7:30

"Channie-hyung, can we stop by my house to change?" Jisung asked the other as he swallowed his food.

"Yeah, sure. Though you can just borrow my spare uniform."

"You're too big, it won't fit." Jisung pouted.

"Is that so?," Chan chuckled softly.
"Then we'll stop by your house. You better hurry - and we're taking my car."

"Mm." Jisung hummed.

"Finish your meal first, angel."

~•~

Jisung was about to open the car door, when Chan came rushing and held his shoulders in an attempt to stop the younger from whatever he was to do.

"What is it, Channie-hyung?" Jisung asked, confused.

It was after Chan had opened the door for Jisung, that made the silver haired boy understand what Chan had intended.

Sitting down on the passenger seat, Jisung couldn't help but giggle as Chan started the car.

"Pfft-, Haha- eh, ha, n-no way..*wheeze*,..no way you seriously rushed to me just to do that" Jisung laughed.

"Hush, darling." Chan tried to shush Jisung, but it seems to have had no effect, as Jisung kept on laughing.

He tried his best to hold in his laughs. He really tried.

~•~

Chan parked the car not too close but not too far from their school. Again, he rushed to Jisung and opened the door for him.

This time, Jisung wasn't laughing hard - he simply let out little giggles. He tried to hide it by pretending to adjust his glasses from time to time.

On their way to the school campus, the two cousins approached the couple.

"Hey, Jisung-ah! Enjoyed your date with Chan-hyung?" Minho asked eith a wink, resting his arm around Jisung's shoulder.

"Minho, you're making Jisung uncomfortable. Pipe down, will you?," Changbin scolded.
"But really though, mind telling us how the date went?"

"Yah, you're asking the same question yet why was I the only one scolded?"

"Because you didn't ask politely, and even rested your arm to the poor guy's shoulder!"

"Uh, I..th-the date went..well." Jisung cut off the bickering cousins, his face a little red.

"..oho?" Minho smirked.
"Did something special happen during..or, after the date..?"

Chan immediately raised his hand to smack Minho's head.
"What the fuck was that for?!!" Minho complained.

"Don't curse in front of my darling." Chan scolded.

The two cousins were left speechless as Chan held Jisung's waist and pulled him closer, then walking to their class.

"..did- did you hear that or are we just imagining things?"

"I don't know, Min..I honestly think it's both."

"That doesn't make sense, but okay."

~•~

"Sung."

"Yeah?"

"Your first period is science, right?"

"Mm. Yours?"

"Maths. Five classrooms away." Chan pouted, resting his chin to the silver haired boy's shoulder, who was placing his things in his locker.