15 | You Might Be The Missing Piece I've Been Looking For

Chan revealed a small flower ring.

"Jisung, this little ring - this is living proof of my promise to you." Chan explained as he took Jisung's hand.

The boy sat in shock, his eyes wide and his lips slightly apart.

"I'm more than serious with this, Jisung. I promise to you, I'll never hurt you. I promise to you, I'll never let you feel sad, guilty, mad, jealousy - anything negative. I promise to make you happy, happier than anyone has ever made you." Chan said as he slowly inserted the flower ring to Jisung's ring finger.

".. Channie-hyung..I- I don't know what to say, I-" Jisung spoke, interrupted with Chan resting his cheek to the boy's warm palm.

"If you're happy, then that's all that matters, Jisung-ah. I love you."

~•~

"When did you plan all this?" Jisung asked Chan as he ate the cheesecake served.

"Few days ago, before uh, before we confessed, I guess?"

"Confessed.. wait, you planned all this without even making sure if I was gonna say yes or no?"

"Uh, well- yeah, if you said yes then it's great I guess. If you said no, then I guess that's a bummer. Such a bummer that I'd trap myself in my own room in disappointment"

"Channie-hyung..I love you so much." Jisung smiled.

Seeing him like this made Chan want to smile as well.
"I love you too."

"Mhm..now, what are we..?"

"I say, that was a promise to make you happy. We can be whatever you want, Jisung. What do you want us to be?"

".. boyfriends. I want us to be boyfriends. Boyfriends that would support eachother and love eachother regardless of anything. I want us to love eachother without a care for the world's opinion."

"Boyfriends we are."

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

Thursday
10:21

Jisung slowly fluttered his eyes open as he felt the sun's ray shine through the curtains to his closed eyes.

Feeling a warm figure embrace his body, he turned his head to the back, surprised to see Chan hugging him from behind - shirtless.

"Mm.." Chan groaned, opening his eyes to see Jisung hurriedly turning his head back.

Chan tightened his hold on Jisung, turning the boy over to look at him in the eye.
"Good morning, angel." Chan greeted with a smile, his bedhair evident as his ginger curls stood on all directions.

Jisung awkwardly chuckled as he greeted back,
"Good morning, Channie-hyung." Jisung smiled.

Chan tucked Jisung's silver hair to the back of his ear, before leaning in and giving a small peck on Jisung's lips and sitting up.

Chan fixed his messy ginger hair as he removed the sheets from his body and stood up,
"I'll be making us breakfast. Feel free to lie down till I'm done." Chan said, stretching his arms upward, which Jisung saw as hot.

Chan wearing no shirt had exposed his muscles. His abs, his biceps - how did Jisung end up dating this guy?

"You're free to take a shirt in my closet." Chan said before leaving the room.