18 | Trust Issues

"Channie-hyung~" Minho teased the older, earning a smack from Changbin.

"For god's sake, Minho, just eat your lunch and be silent, give us some peace, will ya?" Changbin scolded.

"Party poopers." Minho pouted.

Upset, he scooted over to Jisung, who was currently zoning out, drowning in his own thoughts.

Minho noticed Jisung. He was a little worried for the boy.

"Sungie, bunnypie, is anything bothering you?"

"You should ask me that, because I'd reply to you that the bunnypie pet name is creepy as hell." Changbin responded.

"I didn't ask you."

"I was suggesting."

"..okay." Minho said, turning his head to Jisung and reaching for the boy's cheek.

Just as he was about to touch Jisung's cheek, he was met with Chan's almost deathly glare, making him retract his movements.

Chan approached the boy.
"Sung, what's up?" He gently spoke as he caressed his silver locks.

Jisung flinched at the gesture, then noticing that Chan was beside him.
"Oh, Channie-hyung.. it's nothing. Just..not a lot of energy today."

"Really? If you're not feeling well, then we can skip afternoon classes." Chan said in a worried tone.

"No, no - I don't feel THAT unwell. Though I appreciate you worrying." Jisung smiled, giving the ginger a small peck on the cheek before eating his lunch.

"If you say so." Chan chuckled lightly.

The other two had simply watched the couple do their things, almost rolling their eyes.

"Just get a room, you two. You might actually end up fu-" Minho spoke, his mouth covered by Changbin before a war could start.

All eyes fell to Minho, one filled with confusion, and the other two with anger.

"What were you gonna say, Min-hyung?" Jisung asked with an innocent expression.

"Don't mind him, angel." Chan said, lightly pecking his lover's lips.
"He's just speaking nonsense."

"Oh..okay." Jisung lightly nods before going back to eating his food.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

•~after classes~•.

"Haah,.." Jisung sighs, walking to his locker and taking his things.

He took his bag from the locker, as well as other things. Upon doing so, he noticed a sheet of paper fall to the floor. Curious, he picked it up.

_____________
This is regarding your relationship.
We need to talk.
Track field.
After classes ASAP.
Don't be late. I warn you.
_____________

Jisung squinted his eyes in disbelief, letting out a slight scoff.

Who was this person anyway?

He collected his things and complied with the paper's instructions and headed off to the said location.

~•~