1~ Denial

Warning ⚠️R18+⚠️Swearing, smut, mentions of serious topics: being childfree and infertility issues-- some of you may or may not agree with the opinions in this fic and that's OKAY. I just wanted to spread awareness about these topics so please don't be judgy.

DO NOT COPY or take any part of my stories and claim it as your own somewhere else - that's PLAGIARISM & is ILLEGAL. If I find out someone has copied my work, I will take action to get them removed.
DO NOT use or translate ANY of my work please.

Please remember, this is a fanFICTION- BTS members and any other celebrity I use are just characters in the story. 

First time reading one of my stories?
This is not a "Y/N" story. Main female character is an original character (OC) and is always named Serenity/Serena/Siri. This is the same name I've used in my other stories.
I don't usually like reading "y/n" in stories because I read it as "your name" rather than using my own name so I decided on making Siri an OC instead 😇
I imagine this character looking like a mix of Alexandra Daddario, Megan Fox and Emily Ratajkowski. Also just imagine she always has smooth legs and a shaved vijayjay lol

____________________

Taehyung and Siri. Siri and Taehyung. You couldn't find one without the other.

They were both 19 when they first met during an off campus party. Taehyung was studying photography and Siri studying business.

Taehyung wasn't a fuckboy like his two best friends, Jimin and Jungkook. He was actually a good boy who didn't drink that much because he didn't like the taste of alcohol, and he only went to parties because his friends would drag him to them.

Siri was in the same boat as Taehyung. She didn't like parties but got dragged to them by her friends, too.

Siri and Taehyung connected during a party at the start of their freshman year. She was up on the roof of the house, away from all the noise and nonsense going on. Taehyung had the same idea and made his way up to the roof. He wasn't expecting anyone to be there and obviously got a surprise when he saw a really pretty brunette with blue eyes sitting up there.

Siri was also surprised to see a cute boy with light blonde hair walking in her direction. He looked like an angel.

"Oh shit- sorry. Didn't think anyone was up here..." Taehyung licked his lips nervously while his eyes darted around trying to see if there was somewhere else he could go.