Final~ Unbreakable

A/N 14 Dec 2023: Sooo here's the thing - if there is a request for it -  I was thinking of doing an alternate ending? Where the baby is Tae's, he's happy with Tara and Siri finds love with someone else

A/N 14 Dec 2023: Sooo here's the thing - if there is a request for it - I was thinking of doing an alternate ending? Where the baby is Tae's, he's happy with Tara and Siri finds love with someone else.
Read this chapter first and let me know at the end if you would like an alternate ending 😇

Edit - A/N update: 15 Dec 2023 — looks like I WON'T be writing an alternate ending as majority liked how I've written the original ending (thank you to all! 🫶)

__________
__________

Before heading to Siri's place, Taehyung dropped Yeontan off with Jungkook as he didn't want his little furry friend to interrupt anything. There was a lot of making up to do- five years worth of making up- if Siri wanted him back, that is.

He decided to get her some flowers before going to her place and unfortunately, it was pissing down with rain and a lot of shops were closed already. Taehyung got wet every time he jumped out of his car to see if a flower shop was open and by the time he managed to buy some decent flowers, he was soaked.

He didn't care though. He'd go through storms for Siri. Part of him hates that he didn't do this five years ago to get her back but he guessed it was better late than never.

Now, Taehyung was at Siri's door, hair and clothes all wet while waiting for her. He tapped his right foot nervously and nibbled his bottom lip while he waited, and then, the door opened.

Taehyung's heart sped up as soon as he saw Siri. Hers sped up even faster seeing him since she wasn't expecting him at all. She was even more confused that he was all wet and had a bouquet of flowers.

"Tae?" she asked perplexed, "what are you doing here? How'd you know where I live?"

"I asked Kook. I needed to see you... Can I uh... May I come in?"

"Yes, of course! Come in." She stepped to the side as she opened her door wider for him. "Gosh, you're all wet! Let me get you a towel."

Taehyung takes off his shoes while Siri rushes to her bathroom. She comes back within seconds and hands him a towel. Before he takes it, he hands her the bouquet of flowers, saying they're for her.

"O-oh?" she stutters as she's surprised he bought her flowers. She blushes as she takes them from him and thanks him. "Thank you, Tae. They're lovely." She smiles at him warmly before she sniffs them, then she turns to her kitchen and he follows her while he dries his hair with the towel.

In the kitchen, Taehyung watches Siri while she looks for something to put the flowers in and he can't help but feel giddy he's here for her. When his hair is no longer dripping wet, he discards the towel on the kitchen bench and walks over to Siri just as she finishes placing the flowers in a vase.

Siri starts to ask Taehyung if he would like a drink, but she's suddenly interrupted mid-sentence when he grabs her left arm and spins her around. He cups her face with his dark chocolate eyes on her blue orbs before he smashes his lips onto hers. He just couldn't wait to have her. He's missed her so much and has been wanting to kiss her and be with her ever since he saw her again.