4~ Revelations

A month has passed since Taehyung found out he and his wife were having a baby, and after seeing the baby's heartbeat two weeks ago, he decided he couldn't leave Tara

A month has passed since Taehyung found out he and his wife were having a baby, and after seeing the baby's heartbeat two weeks ago, he decided he couldn't leave Tara. He couldn't leave his baby.

Part of Taehyung was happy they were finally pregnant, but he wasn't as happy as he thought he would be. Before Tara surprised him with the baby news, he was coming to terms with his fertility issue. He was slowly accepting the fact that he might not ever conceive a child and was mainly bitter at the fact he lost Siri for nothing. Well, he guesses now it wasn't for nothing since his wife is pregnant, but he still couldn't shake the feeling that something was missing. And he knew exactly what that was. 

Siri. She was always in the back of his mind. Ever since they broke up she was always there. As mentioned, there have been quite a few nights over the years where he's thought of her. A few nights where he's secretly looked at their old photos and wished it was her next to him when he woke up. And ever since Siri's been back, she's been right at the front of his mind.

Taehyung knew he had settled for Tara and kept convincing himself that what he has with her is what he wanted. Tried to convince himself it was what Siri wanted for him too. He realised way too late that Siri was all he really needed. Realised too late that she was actually enough for him. 

It was sad, really. He's now stuck in a marriage he half-heartedly wants to be in and is having a baby with a woman whom he loves somewhat but isn't IN love with.

He's not even sure he wants to have this baby with Tara because he's worried about their different parenting ideas. He can already tell they'll have arguments and problems in the future because of it. It wasn't something he took into consideration when he committed himself to Tara but it's obviously way too late to back out now.

Since confirming the baby's heartbeat, Taehyung's wife has been very excited and wanted to look at baby stuff already, so they were currently out at the mall doing just that. And who did they happen to bump into?

Little Yeontan kept barking and pulling towards a certain brunette with blue eyes when he saw her. That certain person saw Yeontan before she saw Taehyung and his wife, and so she crouched down to pat the little guy because who could resist the adorable pomeranian?

"Aw, hi Tannie!" Siri cooed to him, catching Taehyung and his wife's attention.

Taehyung's eyes bulged out of his head for a moment and his heart raced. He didn't want Siri meeting Tara because he didn't want her feeling bad or jealous. Couldn't be helped though...

Once Siri looked up, her heart skipped a beat and her eyes lit up at seeing Taehyung again. But then her heart sank when she saw his wife right next to him holding onto his left bicep. The light in Siri's eyes left as soon as it came and it made Tae feel incredibly shit.

He swallowed down the guilty feeling he had when he saw Siri plaster on a convincing smile as she stood up. Tara looked at Taehyung curiously and he realised he had to introduce his wife to his ex.