2~ Breakable

_______________
________

Just remember, a happy ending is guaranteed 😇
________
________________

How our man looks now...

It took Taehyung all week to bring up the topic of children. He was scared how the conversation would go because he didn't want to lose Siri. He loved her more than anything, but his desire to have a family weighed on his mind.

He wants to have children and grandchildren. He wants to make his parents become grandparents and make his siblings become aunts and uncles so they can spoil his kids. He might only be 24 years old, but he's already imagined seeing Siri's baby bump, caressing it, kissing it, and talking to her belly. He's had dreams about having a half asian baby and knows their kids would be beautiful.

He's pictured himself making sandcastles on the beach with two or three kids while Siri sunbathes. He's pictured teaching his kids how to ride a bike while Siri takes photos and is there straight away to help with any booboos if they fall over.

He's pictured many scenarios of having a family, all with Siri by his side. As his wife. As the mother of his children because he couldn't see himself with anyone else. It's been him and her for the last six years. Happy. Devoted. Unbreakable.

But now, after finally building the courage to talk about it, things weren't looking good. The once unbreakable couple now seemed to be breakable. Especially now that they were arguing over the subject of children.

The conversation didn't start off badly. It was very honest and casual. Taehyung asked Siri about her thoughts on children and she gave him all her worries and thoughts about it. Weight gain, ruined body, postpartum depression, pain during birth, the terrible twos, kids are messy, she hates hearing kids cry and whine, and she finds children annoying when they talk too much.

She thinks having a child is too expensive; extra food costs, toys, clothes, shoes, school uniform and school equipment, and the latest gadgets they'd end up wanting.

She also likes her freedom; being able to sleep in, can go on holidays whenever, can fuck whenever they want, can swear her ass off, and she doesn't have to rearrange her life for school hours or school sports, and doesn't have to leave work to pick up a sick child.

Simply put, having a child just doesn't sound all that appealing to Siri. And it's even more unappealing especially when she's the one who will have to go through the pain and make all the changes.

Yes, she knows she sounds like a selfish person, but it's her life and she likes the way things are. Life is easy. It's stress free. It's a life where she doesn't have to consider anybody else but herself and Taehyung. She loves what she has with him and doesn't want anything to change except to get married and have some dogs.