Chapter 6

In the heart of the Southeast Asian rainforest, the world superpowers—America, China, and Russia—caught sight of a distant campfire's smoke, a subtle sign that they might be nearing the elusive tribe's haven. Excitement rippled through the team, but with the stakes high, a hastily charged approach wasn't the wisest course of action.

America, fueled by adrenaline and anticipation, couldn't contain his eagerness. "There it is! That's gotta be where the tribe is. Let's charge in and get this over with!"

China, ever the voice of reason, raised a restraining hand. "Easy, America. Charging in won't work. We need a plan, a careful approach to ensure that we don't inadvertently cause harm."

Russia, his eyes fixed on the distant campfire, nodded in agreement. "Da, we cannot afford to underestimate the situation. There might be more at play than we realize."

The trio settled into a hasty discussion, their contrasting perspectives and approaches forming the backbone of their plan.

China, with measured calmness, suggested, "We should approach peacefully. If this tribe possesses the powers we seek, aggression might only lead to hostility. We need to establish communication and make them understand our intentions."

America, reluctant but willing to entertain alternatives, grumbled, "Fine, but we should still be prepared for anything. We don't know what we're walking into."

Russia, ever pragmatic, added, "We need information first. We must observe from a distance, understand their dynamics, and approach with caution. Aggression might close the door before we even knock."

As the discussion unfolded, a strategy began to take shape—a delicate balance between curiosity and caution. The distant campfire's glow cast shadows on their faces, mirroring the uncertainties that lingered in the rainforest.

"We should approach them as lost travelers seeking refuge. It's the safest way to initiate contact without raising suspicion."

"Alright, but we need to be ready for anything. I don't trust this 'lost traveler' act entirely."

"Da, caution is our ally. We shall observe and gauge their reactions before revealing our true purpose."

The plan was simple. They would act as lost travellers and ask to stay for the night. At midnight, under the shroud of darkness, the world superpowers would activate their intercom devices, reaching out to all the nations waiting in the bunker. The revelation would echo through the digital channels, signaling the discovery of the tribe and the potential salvation they represented.

The plan, though veiled in simplicity, carried the weight of potential consequences. The rainforest, with its secrets and untold powers, became the stage for a carefully orchestrated performance—one that could alter the fate of the world.

As they neared the campfire's glow, the trio assumed the roles of lost travelers. Their expressions softened, and they wore the guise of uncertainty, a carefully crafted facade to veil their true intentions.

But as expedition team, with bated breath and a sense of trepidation, approached the edge of the clearing where the distant campfire's glow beckoned, what they saw left them momentarily speechless.

Half-bird figures, a fusion of avian and human features, stood in the clearing. The members of the tribe, each embodying the spirit of a bird, engaged in the activities of their haven. Feathers rustled softly as they moved, and the air carried the subtle melodies of their avian forms.

The expedition team, still concealed by the shadows of the rainforest, exchanged silent glances. The realization hung in the air, unspoken but profound—the tribe they sought was not just a community but a harmonious blend of humanity and avian essence.

The moonlight played upon the feathers of the tribe, casting iridescent hues that mirrored the mysteries of the rainforest itself. As the team stood on the cusp of the clearing, the revelation left them in awe of the inexplicable wonders that the prophecy had led them to.

As the world superpowers stepped into the clearing, their footsteps echoed with a sense of anticipation. The rainforest held its breath, and the distant campfire's glow served as a beacon, drawing them closer to the tribe that possessed the key to a prophecy shrouded in mystery.