Chapter 1 - 10

天災來臨時 / When a natural disaster strikes
作者︰一餐吃五碗
https://www.xbanxia.com/books/292296.html

After graduating from college, Shen Zhiyi had a difficult job at work, but suddenly had several dreams that predicted the future.

Because of these dreams, she not only saved her brother, but also finally decided to return to her hometown to raise chickens and grow vegetables. retirement day.

Unexpectedly, after returning to her hometown, the world would undergo a series of incredible changes, including drought and high temperatures, sudden and strange fog, floods caused by continuous heavy rains, and extremely cold weather...

But fortunately, she still has a magical space with which she can carry her.

The materials she collected before the end of the world, and her family, slowly began to adapt to the environment and the new world.

Chapter 1

The ceiling fan on the ceiling is like an old man who is about to die. He is hanging slowly and creaking with his last breath. The fan is fanning, and it does not bring any coolness to the people below. Instead, it blows down a piece of the wall above. It fell onto the desk below.

Shen Zhiyi casually threw the wall covering from the table into the trash can next to him, took a piece of paper from the side to wipe his sweat, and then continued to type on the computer with his fingers flying.

The old employee who led Shen Zhiyi came over slowly and threw another blue folder on her desk.

"Shen Zhiyi, after you finish your work, proofread this document. Documents 5 and 6 will be used to make a PPT." After the old employee finished speaking, he turned around and left the stuffy small room.

When leaving, she was still muttering in a low voice, "Why haven't you finished such a small amount of work? It's inefficient. Young people nowadays know how to be lazy." Shen Zhiyi took a deep breath and looked outside the office, with other people.

She couldn't believe that the old employees who were beaming while chatting and eating melon seeds, and the old employees who kept giggling while looking at the computer had finished their work!

She couldn't help it anymore. Shen Zhiyi's face turned red. She was about to leave the office and throw these documents that were not within her scope of work in their faces. However, she saw the intern next to her who had just arrived working hard. His appearance of life has faded again.

Unless she didn't want to do it anymore, she could only think about it in her head.

It's hard to find a job this year. During the job fair last fall, Shen Zhiyi submitted more than a hundred resumes and only four or five companies responded.

She prepared for the written test and interview with great energy, and finally got the offer after passing all five hurdles. However, she was let go at the beginning of this year.

Then she finally found this small company at the spring job fair.

Although it is a very small company, the management is not perfect, and the company is full of relatives of the boss...

Shen Zhiyi can count a lot of problems with this company, but the salary of 3,000 yuan per month is at least enough. After she moved out of school, she would have enough money to rent a house so she wouldn't have to sleep on the street.

He speeded up the movements in his hands, ignoring the sweat on his forehead. He just wanted to finish the work quickly and return to his rental house after get off work.