Chapter 101 - 110

Chapter 101

The van had many bumps and bumps along the way because the wood on the van was too long and too straight. It took many turns on the road to get home smoothly. Many families nearby were peeping at the wood in their van.

The family also came out to help carry back the wood that Shen Zhiyi had marked. As soon as they put the things in the yard, the parents of the man whose wife ran away came over.

"Is this the wood you just got back? There's so much wood." Everyone in their family is at work, and the only people who are idle at home are their two old men and one child. No one goes to the mountains to chop firewood. Chai Huo looked at her and felt itchy.

She was thinking about the more than 100 kilograms of cornmeal stored at home, and said, "You have brought back so much firewood, will you still go tomorrow?" Shen Zhiyi was too lazy to care about

their family, so she said perfunctorily. , "Well."

The woman quickly climbed up the pole, "You still want to go, that's great, then, you should have a lot of firewood at home. How about selling us the firewood brought back today? I'm willing to "Twenty kilograms of cornmeal. The firewood at your house is thin and short, and the price is about the same."

Shen Zhiyi's heart didn't waver at all. She knew that this person was not a likable person, and sure enough, , she wanted to teach her a lesson as soon as she heard the other party speak.

Yuan Xingping rolled his eyes, turned around and said, "I won't sell it." "

Why not sell it? My house? But when it comes to good cornmeal, others are vying for it when it's put on the market. Do you want to raise the price? More than twenty kilograms of food is enough to feed your family for half a month, why are you so greedy... Hey, don't close the door."

The Shen family didn't bother to communicate with fools, and simply closed the door.

Seeing that this family really didn't want to sell it anymore, she made an idea to the Xie Lin family next to her, "Hey, Xie family boy, will your wood be sold? Your wood is better than the one next door. I'll help." Buy thirty kilograms of cornmeal!"

The voice was raised a little higher on purpose, as if it was being called to someone on purpose.

However, Xue Mimi did not accept her offer and said, "If I don't sell it, you want to go chop it down in the mountains yourself."

"Don't we all have jobs and can't leave? You young and strong ones can take this batch of wood." Sell ​​it to me and chop it down tomorrow. This can be counted as your income today, right?"

Xue Mimi and Xie Lin speeded up the unloading, but just ignored the woman.

Shen Zhiyi, of course, heard what she was saying in his yard. Yuan Xingping shook his head and said, "There are still a few people at home, and they still have the energy to work, so why wouldn't they go up the mountain to cut firewood by themselves?" Shen

Zhiyi responded, "It's just laziness. She was spoiled by her former daughter-in-law. She didn't want to contribute, so she pointed at others." Nowadays, in addition to cold-proof clothes, fuel is also expensive, and she pays for it The price

was not low in the first two months. Someone must be willing to sell it to her, but when is it now? When there is the greatest shortage of cold-proof supplies, most of the fuel in winter has been sold out. Now the price of these wood and firewood has already risen, but she is still trying to do it? She is not willing to raise the price, as if she is a fool who doesn't know. of.

Shen Zhiyi and Yuan Xingping were in the yard cutting short the wood they had brought back today. Yun Yushu took out the ax from home, chopped the wood they had sawed short, and piled it in a corridor in the yard. .