Chapter 41 - 50

Chapter 41

A few people sat and rested next to the car for a while, then put on their gloves again to search for supplies. After all, no matter what, life still had to continue, and they still had to eat, drink, and relieve themselves. In short, they still had to work hard. .

Even though everything Shen Zhiyi found was placed in the space, the supplies they found today were still too much, and the car almost couldn't fit them.

Except for the driver, everyone else was so crowded by the things in the car that they couldn't move.

They finally made it back home before the light of day drove away the darkness of night.

I found more things today than last night. The few people who just came back didn't care about the things in their cars. They went directly to their rooms to get a basin of water and wipe themselves. After all, they were really tired and hot. My sweat never dried, my clothes were soaked, and even the seat cushion of the car was wet. Even if they want to have a good bath, but now the water level has dropped seriously, they can save as much as they can.

Most of the things harvested today were tools. Shen Zhiyang even brought back a tool box from a car repair shop.

Yun Yushu dug up a custom-made curtain store with his bare hands. It was full of curtain fabrics as samples, and the fabrics were very wide. After the house collapsed and everything else was broken, these fabrics were But it was in perfect condition. Apart from being a little dirty, there was nothing wrong with it. Nothing.

I thought about the last time my family made a sunshade net for the fields. They dismantled all the old clothes and bedsheets, and sewed them together with the clothes to get such a big piece of cloth. And these curtains are just such a big piece, which must be useful. Even if it is useless, take it home and cut it into small pieces and use it as a rag.

So Yun Yushu immediately found all the fabrics he could find, and stacked them one by one, which took up a lot of space in the car.

Yun Mu'an was in a much better mood today, and moved the things in the car back home one by one, like searching for treasure.

The few people who had just come out of the bathroom and were sitting on the sofa to rest did not want to move. The air conditioner was blowing to cool them down, and the heat on them slowly dropped.

Then I followed the big guys to collect the things they picked up and take them home.

Yun Mu'an took a beer bottle opener and looked at it, "What's the use of bringing this back?"

Shen Zhiyi thought for a while, "It seems to be of no use, so I just took it." Don't do anything

at this time . Speaking of beer, there is no wine to drink. They do have a few boxes of liquor at home, but no one in the family drinks liquor, and the wine can only be used as cooking wine.

Yun Mu'an snorted, "Forget it, put it aside, maybe we can use it later."

Then they scrubbed the dirty curtains with water, not because they didn't want to use the washing machine, but because they didn't want to use the washing machine. ?The curtains are too big to fit in, so they can only be cleaned manually, and the washing machine consumes too much water. They now try to wash clothes by hand.

After two consecutive days of high-intensity exercise, there was no part of Shen Zhiyi's body that was not sore. The bones in his body made a crackling sound when he moved slightly, and his hands and feet were also extremely heavy.

Shen Zhiyang took out the snake wine brewed at home from the room next to her, poured some of it on her hand, and began to massage her hands and feet, "I want you to lie down but not sit up. Your physical fitness is too poor." I told you to exercise more before, but you didn't listen. Now you regret it."