Chapter 81 - 90

Chapter 81

Zhao Dezhu said with a serious face, "No, it's impossible?, don't even think about it."

Zhang Jianguo, the head of Sanshi Village, still managed a smile, "Brother, how can we say it's been decades? We are neighbors, I ?We have no choice. You can't watch us without food. I heard that your village brought back a lot of ?'s. It will definitely be no problem to lend more than ten or twenty to our village."

Zhao Dezhu said with a stern face, "Why are you so shameless? When we bought the tiles in our village, you didn't agree with any of them. Look at the tiles built in our village now. None of them are in tatters. Mixed with plastic sheets and stapled to the roof? You don't remember, but I will remember it for the rest of my life, and I will pay back ten, twenty, or ten. Several people in our village died and worked hard to get it back. You are just talking nonsense. Do you want to separate and take away so much? Dream on! I, Zhao Dezhu, will leave it here today. It is impossible to distribute the things found in our village to other villages, not even a little bit. Impossible?!"

Zhang Jianguo was also adaptable. He was not angry when he heard this. Instead, he said, "Yes, yes, it was me who was wrong. I promise that I will let people in your village buy tiles in the future. You Do you think this will work? We only need ten in our village! Ten will be enough."

Looking at the faces of Sanshi Village in front of him that looked like withered tree bark, Zhao Dezhu also knew that the lives of people in their village were not very good. Each of them is haggard, and their faces are darkened by the sun for many years. They have not turned white even after a winter of warmth. Their bodies are not straight when they stand looking at Zhao Dezhu. That is because they have been exposed to the sun all their lives. ?Work has deformed their ?bones.

Zhang Jianguo's son, a simple farmer behind him, followed him to the city. There is no news yet. Today, he endured the worry and anxiety in his heart and walked for more than four hours on the mountain road to Yong'an Village. , Qiqi Ai Ai's voice said, "Village chief, we, we, beg you, can you distribute the food we grow to your village next year..."

Zhao Dezhu really can't stand these ardent expectations and even Looking at him with a humble look, he also knew that without that thing, nothing could be grown in the ground. If the young people in Sanshi Village were really wiped out and didn't bring anything back, it wouldn't take long. Sanshi Village is probably going to disappear.

But their village really didn't buy much "Ling Ming". He couldn't pity other people and even ignore their own people, not to mention that these things were stained with the blood of the three people in their village!

"I can't make the decision on this matter alone."

Zhang Jianguo understood. He turned to look at the villagers watching them and knelt directly on the ground. "Please, everyone, please give me." Our village has a chance, we really have no choice..."

Shen Zhiyang and others had heard the news and returned from the underground. Each of them still held a ruler in their hands and looked at These people kneeling on the ground.

They are not hard-hearted people. Facing evil people like Gu Dalong, they can still pick up the sword in their hands and face the enemy happily. However, when faced with such a heavy request, they are unable to do so. I feel uncomfortable and don't know what to do.

It was Yun Muye who brought the things back. In the end, it was he who stood up and said, "You should go back first."

The hearts of the people of Yong'an Village, who were precious on the ground, sank, and despair enveloped them. If spring plowing is really not possible next year, what will they eat? Are they really going to starve to death?