💛Prologue:Love at first sight💙

(A week ago,Autobot Base)
Sentinel Prime was busy talking to himself smiling a bit as he bragged about himself,unaware someone was watching him from behind,that someone being Dandelion,she was a yellow and white spotted bot with flowers all over her body as decorations,she also had pale green eyes which stared at Sentinel in a lovesick way,before suddenly she accidentally knocked a paint can over and slipped on the spilled paint,causing a thud and Sentinel to turn around in curiousity and notice her presence.
No! No! No! He's seen me he's seen me! Oh what do I do what do I do?! Dandelion thought as her face blushed red with embarrassment as she tried to clean up the spilled paint.
"What are you doing?" Sentinel asked with a raised eyebrow as he looked down at her.
Darn it! Come on Dandelion! Play cool! Play cool! Dandelion thought.
"I'm cleaning..sir." Dandelion mumbled with a embarrassed look still on her face.
Sentinel looked at her with curious optics his gaze making Dandelion even more embarrassed and nervous.
Why of all the times to notice me? Why now? Dandelion thought.
"Would you like help?" Sentinel asked with a smug smirk.
"Y-yes sir." Dandelion said still blushing.
Sentinel chuckled and handed her some cleaning supplies and threw away the cloth she was attempting to use.
"Next time try not to trip on a can trying to stalk me,makes too big of a mess ya know." Sentinel said with a smirk as he patted Dandelion's head like she was a child.
Dandelion blushed cherry red and nodded.
"Y-yes sir!" Dandelion said as he walked away still staring at him with a clear blush on her face as she cleaned.

-End of chapter.