🌼🗡️Chapter 10:True love's kiss🌼🗡️

(present day,Outside of black arachnia's base)
Sentinel sighed.
"I guess..one final kiss would be alright?" Sentinel asked gently as Dandelion nodded.
"Yeah.." Dandelion mumbled as she kissed him and he kissed back.
The kiss lasted for what felt like forever as Sentinel kept holding her close,terrified of losing her.
Then when Sentinel opened his optics he stared in shock when he saw Dandelion was back in her cybertronian form.
"Dandelion..?" Sentinel asked wanting to make sure he wasnt dreaming.
"Sentinel!" Dandelion said with a smile when she saw she was a cybertronian again and that they could now be together again!
Sentinel laughed and spun her around in his arms,before giving her a kiss.
(Time skip a month later)
Sentinel sighed as he nervously fiddled with his bowtie waiting on Dandelion to get there.
"Nervous Sentinel?" Optimus teased.
"Oh shut up,she's beautiful and look at me,she's gonna be so amazing." Sentinel said nervously making Optimus look stunned for a moment.
"You never..talked like that before,usually you're bragging about yourself." Optimus said.
"Well..she's the one I should be bragging about,I realized that now." Sentinel mumbled almost silently to himself.
"What?" Optimus asked.
"Nothing." Sentinel said until he saw Dandelion in a beautiful white wedding gown.
"Shes..she's beautiful..." Sentinel thought.
"You look amazing." Dandelion said with a smile.
"Thank you." Sentinel said with a smirk.
"Do I look ok?" Dandelion asked.
"Yeah more than okay,dead gorgeous in fact." Sentinel said with a smirk.
Dandelion chuckled at that as the two leaned in.
"Now by the power vested in me,you may kiss the bride." Ratchet said before Dandelion kissed Sentinel on the lips,The two smiling as they kissed and the crowd of autobot's cheered for them,they were ready for there lives together,in pure joy and bliss.

-End of chapter.