⭐Chapter 2:Stars and Glows⭐

(Present day,Just outside the autobot base)
Dandelion smiled a little as she was exhausted from making cupcakes for the whole autobot team and was now laying in the grass outside,watching the stars.
Sentinel then walked outside complaining about how cold it was and the fact such a lowly bot like Optimus made him take out the trash.
Is he okay? I know Optimus can be a jerk to him sometimes.. Dandelion thought wanting to help him as he tried to get the trash can lid to close.
"Ugh! Stupid trash can! So dirty and wet! You didn't have to do this junk back on Cybertron! Stupid stupid stupid.." Sentinel growled to himself as Dandelion approached.
"Would you like help?" Dandelion asked.
"I don't need any-" Sentinel said before the trash can fell on his foot.
"Ugh scrap it all!" Sentinel swore in annoyance.
"Here let me" Dandelion said gently as she picked up the trash can and picked it back up and put the lid on the trash can.
"There easy as pie!" Dandelion said before realizing Sentinel raised a eyebrow at her as if confused by what she said.
"Oh easy as pie means..that it's easy,since baking a pie is extremely easy." Dandelion said trying to explain what the saying meant.
"No no I know what it means it's just..you seem to know how to work Earth's equipment pretty well so I was curious how you knew.." Sentinel said with a embarrassed look on his face.
"Oh.." Dandelion mumbled.
Oh come on! He has to ask that! He can't know who I was before..I..I want him to still like me. Gotta think of something to say quick! Dandelion thought nervous of Sentinel finding out about her past.
"I was on  missions here a couple of times,it was pretty boring." Dandelion lied with a nervous shrug.
"Sounds it,I can't imagine being stuck on his bland rock for missions all the time." Sentinel said. "No offense." Sentinel contradicted.
"None taken,hey..do you wanna watch the stars with me? There extra pretty tonight?" Dandelion offered hoping to get some more time with the elite guard.
"I don't really stargaze.." Sentinel said.
"Please? I insist." Dandelion said gently.
Sentinel sighed and laid beside her on the grass.
"This feels odd..imagine all the bugs crawling on.." Sentinel mumbled to himself before Dandelion shushed him.
"Look." Dandelion said gently pointing to the stars.
"That star right there,that's the big Dipper,and that star is what some people call the evening star." Dandelion explained causing Sentinel's optics to glow a bit.
"I never thought..they had names." Sentinel said with a smile.
"All of the stars have names would..you like me to explain?" Dandelion offered kindly.
Sentinel nodded.
"I'd..love that." Sentinel said as he crossed his arms behind his back and laid on the grass listening to Dandelion explain everything to him.

Was he..

Actually growing fond of her?..

-End of chapter.