💜🕷️Chapter 8:The spiders web💜🕷️

(Present day,Blackarachnia's base)
Sentinel slammed open the window via his vechile mode,via throwing himself into the window,Sentinel then began looking for Dandelion.
"Dandelion! Dandelion!" Sentinel yelled as he looked for her.
"Sentinel!" Dandelion said as she saw him,he looked stunned as he looked at Blackarachnia and Sentinel.
What..what is she doing with Blackarachnia? What is going on? Sentinel thought.
"Ah look what the cat dragged in,hello Sentinel.~ still full of yourself as ever." Blackarachnia said.
"You know me?" Sentinel said as he moved Dandelion close to him to protect her.
"I did once." Blackarachnia said as she showed him her spider form then switched back to normal.
"A robot with a organic mode! Ew! There is no way I'd ever..with a mutant freak like you!" Sentinel yelled.
"That's not what you said when you brought me on your little treasure hunt on the abondoned energon mine,you remember? The one with the unstable energon cubes? And the spiders?" Blackarachnia said causing a chill to go up Sentinel's spine.
Oh no..she's not..is she?..no! It can't be.. Sentinel thought.
"Elita-1?!" Sentinel yelled in shock and horror.
"It's Blackarachnia now Sentinel,thanks to you and Optimus." Blackarachnia snapped.
"I never forgave Optimus for leaving you behind,it was his idea ya know,and Ultra Magnus he never let us go back to recover you're shell!" Sentinel yelled.
"Then I guess no bot is innocent." Blackarachnia hissed.
"I just never knew..never imagined that something this.. unspeakable could have happened to you!" Sentinel snapped this was all making Dandelion so uncomfortable hearing Sentinel speak that way towards his old friend,she covered her audio sensors at this,causing Sentinel to look at her.
Oh no..Dandelion..I didn't mean to upset her..I'm sorry. Sentinel thought holding Dandelion close to his chest,gently shushing her to comfort her.
However Blackarachnia was enraged by this and attacked them,sentinel blocking the attack with his shield.
"Dandelion run!" Sentinel yelled.
"What about you?" Dandelion asked.
"Just run!" Sentinel yelled.
Dandelion nodded and ran away,before she realized the sun was going down,her formula was gonna wear out any minute!
No! No! No! No! Dandelion thought as she saw her body begin to morph back to her human form,becoming less strong,shorter and slower as she collapsed on the ground.
Sentinel had managed to kick Blackarachnia in the face knocking her out the window backwards running towards Dandelion.
"Sweetheart I'm coming!" Sentinel yelled as he ran towards her before he suddenly stopped.
Seeing a human in Dandelion's place,the human had long curly blonde hair,pale hazel eyes,tanned skin and freckles,she looked exhausted.
Dandelion?.. Sentinel thought in shock and confusion.

-End of chapter.