❤️‍🩹Chapter 3:Open wounds❤️‍🩹

(Present day,Just outside the autobot base)
"So if you don't mind me asking..who was you're friend back at the academy? The one who I reminded you of?" Dandelion asked.
Sentinel hesitated,looking down at the ground,his optical glow fading a bit when he did.
"Oh I'm sorry do you not want to.." Dandelion mumbled before Sentinel began to speak.
"We were young and dumb,we were in the academy,Me and Optimus were best friends at the time and so were me and this other bot named Elita,I was struck on her at first,but she always chose Optimus over me. I didn't like that but I learnt to..tolerate it. Well eventually Optimus being the idiot he was decided to go to a energon mine hoping to take some of it and show to Ultra Magnus,hoping to graduate the academy sooner,and i agreed,I tried to keep Elita close to me to keep her safe..but we fell,landed into some spiders,and..we tried to escape the cave but the grappling hook broke and Elita..fell. I tried to go after her but the cave exploded and..she was offlined." Sentinel said sadly.
Oh Sentinel..I'm so sorry,you poor thing.. Dandelion thought sadly as she looked at him.
"Can I give you a hug?" Dandelion asked.
Sentinel looked at her for a moment as if trying to process what she had asked.
"I..I..sure." Sentinel said as Dandelion hugged him,he hesitated for a moment but eventually he hugged her back,laying his head on her shoulder.
"Thank you Dandelion." Sentinel said gently.

"Thank you."

-End of chapter.