Teaching Him Female Anatomy

🔞

Word count: 233

——————————————————

Virgin Choso wants to know how the human body works.

He is laying in between your legs as you show him female anatomy. He's completely focus on the fact that he's completely different down there from you.

"And this is a clit. you use it for pleasure." You explain, trying hard not to press down on it. You're already getting wet and this is supposed to be a biology lesson, not a sex ed.

"Why would you wanna feel pleasure here?" He points at your pussy, his fingers almost touching your folds. You take a deep breath, you didn't think he's that inexperienced.

"Because it feels good and when you touch it, girls get wet and they are ready to... mate." The explanation is a bit wacky but you think it's enough for Choso.

"Are you ready to mate?" He asks, his fingers gathering your wetness. your breath hitches, you haven't realized you were this wet.

"Do you wanna mate with me?" His questions are making your head spin. You aren't sure what you should tell him, because you want to fuck him so badly.

"I think we should call it a day." You say, pulling your panties up. Choso looks like a kicked puppy. Suddenly, he jumps to hug your legs, trying to get the panties off again.

"I'm sorry," He sniffles, "I am gonna be a good boy. Please teach me."