THFA (Part 2)

🔞NSFW

Word count: 400

——————————————————

The tension between you and Choso after your last anatomy session is awkward. It's not like he's trying to avoid you, you just don't know what to say to each other, but you continue to help him with work.

“I-” Choso speaks suddenly, sitting next to you on your bed, “I know that you were ready to mate the last time you tried teaching me.”

His sentence caughts you off guard. You kinda hoped that he wouldn't mention it again, but also you hoped he would fuck you.

“Is that so?” You ask him teasingly. You're sure Yuuji probably told him some of his teenage nonsense.

“I watched some videos and i know what to do now.” he says, making your eyes go wide. He watched porn? You swear you are gonna kill yuuji.

“What did you learn?”

_____

“Am i doing this right?” his tongue hesitantly swipes along your juices. This is much better than just watching. To be honest, he doesn't really remember what he should touch to make you feel better. The only thing on his mind is that you are wet because of him.

“Choso,” you moan out when he sucks on your clit, “this was supposed to be just a lesson so you can do it to someone you like.”

He doesn't care. Why should he find someone else to do this to when you're already ready for him? Besides, he likes spending time with you and he wouldn't even think about doing this to someone else.

He's messy with his mouth. As much as he tries to please you good, he keeps missing your clit and only focusing on your juices. He's really obsessed with your wetness. You yelp when he finds your clit again, this time giving it more attention.

“No.” he whines suddently. You're confused at why he's whining suddenly until you see him griding his hard cock into the bed. Poor baby probably never had his cock sucked, hell he probably never had an erection.

“Im sorry, y/n,” he says, pulling his head out in between your legs, “I think I'm ready to mate too.”