Giving Him Head

🔞NSFW

Word Count: 575

——————————————————

His hands grip the arms of the chair he’s sat in as you slowly take his blushing tip past your plump lips. You know what he likes, being the first person to ever please him like this. You know that he especially loves it when you run your tongue around the persistent vein that travels on the underside of his dick and let your saliva coat every inch of the blushed skin. “Wow.” He breathes out, legs spread as wide as he possibly can get them. The chair creaks with his thrashing weight and the room fills with the sound of your drooling mouth working him.

Your hands grip Choso’s forearms before grabbing ahold of his wrists and sliding his fingers into your hair. You can hear the exact moment his breath hitches, all actions stopping – except for your mischievous ones. “C-can I?” The bobbing of your head serves as a nod and a go ahead for him to yank on your roots, hips stuttering to thrust into your mouth. His moan is distinct when you’ve got his beautiful cock in your mouth like this. It’s high-pitched, never a grunt. Always a needy whine bubbling up from the base of his throat and leaving his Adam’s apple to bob.

You can tell that Choso’s trying his best to be gentle as he tenderly fucks his dick across your tongue. He huffs under his breath, dark eyes cast down on you to watch closely for your reactions. “Gonna, ah!” He cuts himself off, throwing his head back against the chair. “Wanna fuck your throat, please!” He nearly begs. You hum, wanting to give him everything he wants. Anything Choso asks you for, it’s his. And he knows it. You push back on your knees and allow him to stand up to his full height. He closes his eyes and allows himself to feel every bit of your warm cavern. “Aw, yes. Oh, yes. Fuuuck.” Long and drawn out, deeper than you’re used to but his moan is enough to make you forgo your need for oxygen. You keep your eyes trained on the brunette as he uses you to chase his pleasure.

He places his hands on either side of your head to keep you still, hips moving on their own by now. A bead of saliva runs down the side of your mouth and you try to breathe shallowly. “Gonna cum, love.” He warns you, eyes still squeezed shut. “Can I breed this mouth?” He knows that you don’t mind, but likes to ask permission anyway. You stare up at him, lovestruck at the beauty. “Mhm. Mhm. Mmm.” Choso bites his lips, causing a split and pistoning his hips even harder.

When he cums, he’s a whining mess; cheeks hot and knees wobbling. Choso’s clearly embarrassed. His mouth hangs open in a silent moan as he drains Into your mouth. You never swallow him right away. He always tastes so good, so fresh and you like to let his jizz rest in your mouth anyway.

Choso pulls his pretty curved cock out of your mouth and stutters out a deep breath, looking fucked out. He falls back into the chair and his eyes swell up with unshed tears. Through the blurry vision, he can see you stepping out of your damp panties, can feel you wrapping your hand around his stirring cock to stroke it back to life for you to ride.