Big Brother

🔞NSFW, Stepcest (All characters are of age)

Word Count: 900

——————————————————

Big brother Choso, who always comes home late and exhausted- all he wants to do is take his hair down and run himself a bath.

Big brother Choso, who didn't realise his step sister was still awake until you tiptoe into the bathroom, seeing him stripped naked and plunging into the hot water.

You look so excited as you ask him~

"Choso, Choso, big brother, can I come in too?"

Big brother Choso, who at first refuses to let you in the bath with him after what happened last time. He tried so hard not to touch you, but the way your legs spread open just invited him to rub up your thighs to find your clit, telling you he wants to make you feel good.

"No, little sister. Would you like to wash my hair instead?"

Big brother Choso, who hates to see his sweet sister disappointed, so he lets you wash his hair and after some more begging, he caves and allows you into the tub.

Big brother Choso, who watches you take off your skimpy pyjamas, revealing your womanly figure as you sink into the hot, bubbly water with him. Although you're a couple of years younger than him, he thinks he could learn so much from you; from your body. He sighs with relief, feeling your warm back pressing up against his chest.

Big brother Choso, who holds you still to stop any of your mischief- he knows you fidget and wiggle like that on purpose.

Big brother Choso, who gets flustered when you ask him so sweetly~

"Please, Choso, will you clean me?"

Big brother Choso, who gives in to your whining and helps to wash you, massaging the soap over your body.

Big brother Choso, who only wants to look after his sister, but you can't help but take advantage of his kind and confused demeanor. You lead him on, guiding his hands over your skin, to places where he really shouldn't be touching.

He's not sure if it's wrong. It's not as if you're related directly, from the same womb. He's just always cared for you- and now you're older, he supposes it's ok... to grab at your boobs a little, under the guise of cleaning you there, then slip his big hands down your tummy, gently parting your legs.

Big brother Choso, who hums softly in your ear when he accidentally brushes his fingers over your folds.

"Big brother, that's my-"

"I need to clean you there, too."

He tells you that's what good big brothers do for their sisters.

"O-ok, like last time?"

"No, a little different."

This time he needs to get inside you. He teases your entrance then slowly slots his fingers in, feeling your hot and wet fluid coat up to his knuckles.

Big brother Choso, who groans when you start rubbing against his cock to the rhythm of his gentle pumping, till he's rock hard and sliding up your back.

"Big brother, what's that?"

Big brother Choso, who knows you're only pretending to be naïve. You've seen his cock like this before; all hard and leaky. You know what it means.

"Sister, just stay still."

He keeps fingering you and touching your little clit till you're crying for your big brother to make you finish. You just need that release... but he needs it too.

"Sister, do you trust your big brother?"

"Y-yea I do~"

"Ok, let me do something for you-"

Big brother Choso, who's losing himself now... telling himself that it's okay, kidding himself that you won't hate him for this... sliding his fingers out to replace them with his cock.

It's so much bigger, you let out a yelp. He struggles and you're crying and whimpering that you've never done it and it hurts and you don't know if big brothers really should be doing this with their sisters.

But he tells you it's okay and wraps you up in his arms, pulling you down till his fat tip is kissing your cervix.

Big brother Choso, who doesn't notice the water getting lukewarm now his body is burning up from using you like a fleshlight.

"I'm helping you, sister. I want you to know what it's like- with boys, before you leave me."

"I, I have to leave?"

"No, no," he kisses your neck and shoulders, "if you love big brother just stay here with me."

Big brother Choso, who's afraid his step sister might get fed up with his perverted tendencies one day... but he knows, now his cum is starting to surge and spurt out into you, that you're his for now.

"Little sister, I have to clean you again- oh, I've made such a sticky, wet mess inside you, I'm sorry-"

"It's okay Choso, w-will you clean me with your tongue?"

"Yes, little sister, bend over and show me- oh that pussy is stuffed full- oh, so pretty, let me, let me- mmhnn~"

Big brother Choso, who is so glad to know you're not innocent at all, and that perhaps you're quite perverted like him.