When You Don't Show Your Milkers

Choso is so confused when it happens the first time. His body shivers with lust as he finally takes your clothes off and settles in between your legs. His mouth is almost at your clit and he lets his hands run wild, resting them on your bra to tug it down.

"No." You squeak out, your hands coming to shove his hands away. He looks confused at you.

"Why can't i see them?" He whines. Choso doesn't understand why you would hide such a precious thing from him. His mouth practically salivates at the thought of sucking on your nipples. But here you are, afraid to show them to him.

"I'm not ready. Can we wait?" Of course he can wait, he would wait another 100 years just to see them. Choso buries his mouth in your pussy, but the thoughts of why you don't wanna show him still haunt him. Is it maybe because they're too small or because they are too big? Maybe it's because you don't like your nipples. His mouth is slurping on your pussy, and you can see he has a serious look on him. You were always insecure about your boobs, but you feel bad for your boyfriend. He's not even paying attention to your pussy.

"Choso?" You ask him and he perks up, "If you eat me good, I'm gonna show them to you."

You never had a better orgasm in your life. And ever since that night, he wouldn't leave your poor nipples alone.