Chapter 3: A Crossover? WoW?!

Cleveland groaned as she held her shoulder where she had gotten shot with an arrow of all things.

But of course it is no ordinary arrow. But one of Lady Sylvanas Windrunner's.

" w-why?" Cleveland asked, not understanding why they had done this to them. She had shown them kindness and in return got this.

Sylvanas: " why do we do anything we do? Does there need to be a reason? Or perhaps... it was all hopeless." Was her answer back. Continuing " you should be grateful that I'm granting you a release of peaceful death. Otherwise I'd raise you to forever serve me as an loyal undead."

Cleveland: " your a monster" thinking this person is insane.

" a monster? Yes... I've been called that many times before... Anyway, where are my manners? I must thank you for rescuing us from the high seas who knows how long we could've floated aimlessly out there. But do not worry, we will be over taking your ship now." Sylvanas spoke, thinking that these are just unlucky sailors or whatever and can easily take over control of the ship.

" taking over our ship?" Cleveland said confused. Thinking it's common basic knowledge that the ship is then so there is no way you can just eliminate them and take their ship because it don't work like that. Even though in reality it really does, but in Azur Lane it doesn't.

Saurfang came back with the bad news. Telling Lady Sylvanas that he doesn't know why but none of the controls are working. Only to hear Cleveland give them an explanation on why.

"how intriguing..." Sylvanas spoke, taking a good look at a defeated Cleveland. Using her hand to turn Cleveland's face side to side to examine her facial features. But in reality Sylvanas had a thing where she'd just like to unconsciously comfort whoever she caused suffering to than execute them. Lol.

" she seems to be a human and yet... not.." Sylvanas muttered, as Cleveland pulled back her head out of Sylvanas's grasp.

" what a strange new world we've happened upon. This world should be far more easy to take over. Kill them all. And start with the young ones. Slowly. Let this one watch." Sylvanas spoke, waving to her closest comrade who had been swept up in this new world with her after opening an unstable portal.

Slyvanas had no heart. Not anymore. She had lost it long ago.

Saurfang grumbled, than said " as you wish my lady..." obeying his warchief even though he didn't want to. Since these females looked so innocent. They were all cowering or crying. Some of them had a strong and determined look on their face not scared though.

" no please!" Cleveland begged. Struggling against Sylvanas's dark shadow chains.

" I'll do whatever you want! Please just don't hurt them! Please! Let them go!" Cleveland pleaded, hoping that Sylvanas has some sort of decency within her.

Sylvanas leaned in close to whisper into Cleveland's ear. " how valiant. You remind me of myself when I was younger so foolishly naive... but you can't save everyone." And with that. She gave the signal/command for Saurfang to continue.

Saurfang at the moment just before he could bring down his axe turned to Sylvanas who had an unhappy look on her face on why'd he stopped. She narrowed her eyes and said " well?" Impatiently.

Saurfang: " my lady, we are in an unknown land. Perhaps they could be of use to us. Especially after the information they gave us. They're willing too." Hoping that they can spare their lives.

Only making Sylvanas say " my dear friend, what you say is true however... it's too late to be friendly with these ones.. they will turn on us. Perhaps the next ones we find we will try..." Seeing Saurfang say " but-" getting silenced by Sylvanas saying " I grow tired of these games. Either you execute them or I will." Making Saurfang a small and slow nod and turn back to the innocences. His eyes held a deep regret of sadness of what needs to be done. But it was better him than Sylvanas knowing that she would truly make them suffer.