Cumcum Be My Pet

Thank the title to one of my Hearthstone friends showing me that there is a hero in hearthstone that saids this ;) and spams it to me when they challenged me. And I typed back to them " I wish your character could kill mine in the bedroom" lol. Unfortunately I lost xd thanks to 3 of the same card of that blood draining guy xd since they kept duplicating them :,) and I get pounded 30 damage each drain :,( and my hero only got 35 health D: but I got nature cards to make our heroes back to full health lol than they typed to me " mages are the worst class since-" and I don't remember what else but there was more cursing in it lol. well... at least my character got killed ;) in the "bedroom" by theirs so to speak xd.

Anyway,

Laffey kept an eye on these newcomers. Much to New Jerserys dismay.

New Jersey believed that Sylvanas and Saurfang were allies because they were fighting against the Sirens. But... still Laffey just had this gut feel based off of well... their appearances (THATS RACIST?!!!!) but + Sylvanas's attitude (which yeah is kinda sus...) since she's really not hiding her unlikable attitude.

While sailing to their destination...

Saratoga: " ugh! What is that smell?" Thinking that it smells worse than garbage in sea water.

" that's me." Sylvanas spoke, scaring Saratoga a little making her jump.

Saratoga: " o-oh.. I didn't see you there.." pretty aware of her surroundings so to catch such a seasoned veteran off guard...

" it comes from me being obviously undead. I usually wear something to mask the smell however... when I dropped upon the sea it washed it away." Sylvanas explained making Saratoga question " undead? Does that mean your not alive?" Confused. Just unable to process this.

" not anymore. I've seen the pits of Hell and the suffering that goes along with... you wouldn't last a day down there..." Sylvanas spoke, combing her fingers through Saratoga's long pink hair. Making Saratoga scoot a little away and say " o-k.." thinking maybe she's mentally unstable like Roon.

Norfolk: " um.. I-I really like your make up" finding Sylvanas's design with it very unique.

" oh yeah what mascara do you use?" Saratoga spoke, also admiring that very attractive display of appearance.

Sylvanas: " it is not make up" said, venomously. Leaving to her quarters.

" d-did we say something wrong?" Norfolk asked, a little frightened.

" sheesh what's her problem? Freaked out over nothing." Saratoga commented, thinking she and Norfolk just asked a basic question.

" don't take it the wrong way. It's just that you poked at a delicate topic with her." Saurfang spoke, making Saratoga say " how so? With a body and face like that I doubt she has self esteem problems"

" she doesn't. It's just that those are her tears when she got killed by Arthus than it got burned into her skin when she turned into an undead servant for him.." Saurfang explained, making both girls go " oh..."

The girls got along much more with Saurfang. Liking his personality a lot. He was like an old caring giant.

When he returned to his quarters that he shared with Sylvanas she was waiting there for him.

" we should discuss what we should do when we arrive to land." Sylvanas spoke, tapping her blades she held by her side.

" my lady, if I may" Saurfang spoke, seeing her raise an eye brown but gestures for him to continue.

" I feel like they could be powerful allies that could help aide us in this new world." Saurfang spoke, making Sylvanas chuckle and shake her head than say " how many alliances have we've forged and broken?"