The Uncompleted Trash Masterpiece

Laffey had a surprised look when she saw Z23 and Z1 here.

Saratoga was more into action. Running up to Z1, hugging her saying " ohhhh!!! I missed youuuu!!!" Giving her a bunch of kisses.

Z1 chuckled and hugged her back and said " I missed you tooooo!" Swinging her around in a hug.

Z23 made a small smile at that display. But also knew that bit of inconsistency within.

Laffey: " what are you two doing here?" Also going in for a hug. Hugging her old friend Z23 like the good old days.

" oh well just some supplies drop off" Z23 spoke, as it was part truth but hiding the cover up of somewhat a lie.

" really?" Laffey said, not really believing that. Knowing that Z23 could've visited many times over the course of the years if so with the supplies so why now? And coincidentally so when they have new strange guests...

Z1 spotted some unusual looking ships, pointed over and asked" who's that?" spotting Sylvanas and Saurfang in the shadows in the distance.

" new allies supposedly... but I don't know. They don't seem to have ships, and they're very different from us but they were fighting against the sirens.." Laffey explained, detailing though that she didn't truly trust them either because they just happened to be upon the scene of Cleveland's team and it's sinking.

Z23: " I see..." having a feeling like they are the anomaly that Ulrich wanted them to investigate.

Meanwhile...

Naka was rubbing her butt from the smack down Ayanami gave her. She really lives up to her name calling her Demon.

Ayanami was still fuming mad, so upset that an easy delivery mission like that turned into a full on display for a showcase of inappropriate behavior that is unacceptable for any high ranking officer like Ayanami should allow to unfold.

Little did she know what that event transpired to. Z23 was contemplating actually on breaking it off with Ayanami. Feeling like she deserved better, and shouldn't be in this kind of relationship with her. Planning on actually telephoning her later tonight.

Oh boy...

Saurfang: " my lady... it seems that those creatures are a bit different than these ones" taking note of the difference in uniform as well as what weapons they carry.

Sylvanas: " so it seems..."

----

Sorry but I really can't think of anything more to write to continue xd. This is where this short story ends ;-; sorry D: