Weekend Friends | S1 Ep5

Scene: Assembly Room

The not alone buddies where shown with their homeroom class, waiting outside a door.

"Ugh! I don't see why we have to attend an assembly right now. It's almost time to go home." Aphmau complained.

"The teacher said the principal wanted to have a few words with the students to congratulate them on a successful first week." Travis explains.

"Couldn't he just congratulate us by letting us go home early?" Aphmau says. She then points at Sujin. "Sujin is practically asleep at this point!"

Travis looks at noticed Sujin leaning against his arm, sleeping. "Oh... but that'd be too easy, obviously."

Aphmau giggled at Travis's joke.

"So, you never did tell me why you weren't in gym class. Did something happen?" Travis queried.

Aphmau eyes averted, nervously. "i-I, um, got really sick, suddenly. Heh."

"Are you sure?" Travis eye brow raised.

"U-uh, of course I'm sure! Why would I lie about that?" Aphmau quickly replied.

"Wow you know you don't have to be so angry." Travis suddenly gasped. "Ohhh, I get it. S-sorry, that-that's girl stuff, my bad."

"What?!" Aphmau eyes widens. "No, not- Travis, that's not-uh... Just forget it."

"Well, look, whatever happened, just let me know if I can help next time. Okay?" Travis said.

"Heh, sure. Uh, thanks, Travis." Aphmau smiled.

"Heh. Oh! Um, t-that reminds me. Do you... do you mind if I gave you and Sujin my phone number?" Travis asked.

"Oh, um, sure!" Aphmau agreed.

"Since it's the weekend, and if you wanted to talk about anything, well, you could text me, or something, call me, I-I don't know." Travis rambles.

"Heh, thanks!" Aphmau said.

Sujin yawns, opening her eyes. She leans off Travis and stand up straight, rubbing her eyes. "What did I miss?"

🌼🌼🌼🌼

All the students were seen sitting in rows at the assembly.

Just then a teacher walks up on the stage before clearing his throat. "Testing, testing, one two three."

Suddenly a door loudly bangs open, causing some people to gasp. Principal Claud rushes up to the stage. He punches the teacher out of the way.

Primal Claud began speaking but in more of a funny voice. "Hello, students, and congratulations on completing your first week. Truly a remarkable feat! I have no doubt that all of you have been hard at work acclimating yourselves to the year ahead. So many new things to learn! Which reminds, Mrs. Hyria."

He walks over to her and looks right at her, getting really close and making her back up.

"Has informed me that all options brewed in the alchemy class are not to be taken from class. Correct, Ms. Hyria?" He walks back to the podium. "Ah, a fine start to an exciting new year. Now then, that ought to cover my quota for principally things for the day. I am off to go make a,"

He runs off the podium and towards the door. "New scientific discovery! Good day children."

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: Outside of Phoenix Drop High

"Well, that speech was..."

"Not relevant, odd, and has nothing to do with the first week of school?" Sujin listed. "Then yes, it was quite interesting."