Aaron Vs Aphamu | S1 Ep 16

Sujin is seen in her gym outfit. She was in a standing front split.

A group of freshmen were in shock by her flexibility.

"Woah!"

"Can you teach me how to do that!"

"Ugh, I wish I had her talent!"

Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau walked over to the crowd, wondering what's the commotion about.

"Excuse me!" Aphmah slips through the crowd easily.

"Sorry!" Kawaii~Chan apologizes as she slips through the crowd.

When the duo made it up front, they spotted Sujin in a front split position, touching her toes.

"Wha- Sujin!" Aphmau exclaimed.

Kawaii~Chan's eyes sparkles. "Sujin-kun! How are you doing that!"

Sujin snaps out of her concentration and spotted everyone watching her strech. The brunette grew flustered by the attention, causing her to quickly get up, but only ended but falling back down.

The kids laughed at her falling and walked away.

"Are you okay, Sujin!" Aphmau rushed over to her, alongside with Kawaii~Chan.

"I'm so embarrassed..." Sujin groans.

Kawaii~Chan held out her hand which Sujin takes. The mewifa helps the brunette stands up steadily.

"Thanks, Kawaii~Chan." Sujin thanked her

"No problem, Sujin-kun!" Kawaii~Chan smiles.

"How were you able to do that, Sujin?" Aphmau asked.

Sujin chuckles. "Well, my dad recently signed me up for self-defense classes so, I've taken it upon myself to work on my flexibility."

"Does that mean you'll be able to," Aphmau punch the air but it was a bit sloppy.

Sujin nods. "Mhm! That means if you have any trouble with anyone, just come to me." She turns to Kawii~Chan. "That goes for you as well, Kawaii~Chan."

"That's awesome!" Aphmau beamed.

"Aww, thanks, Sujin-kun!" Kawaii~Chan hugs the brunette.

Sujin giggles. "No problem!"

"Katelyn, that's not the lesson! The lesson is TEAMWORK!" Teony reminded her.

"Huh?" Katelyn raised an eyebrow. "Oh, yeah, that. Whatever. NOW LET'S GO CRUSH SOME CLASSES!" She runs off.

"Huh? Katelyn, wait up!" Teony yelled. "Hmm?" She turns around and spots Aphmau, Sujin and Kawaii~Chan. "Heh, good luck my darlings Aphmau, Sujin and Kawaii~Chan!"

"Pray you guys don't have us as an opponent this year. I won't go easy just beach we're friends..." Katelyn burst out laughing as she walks away, alongside Teony.

Kawaii~Chan makes a sound of uncertainty. "Aphmau~Chan, Sujin-kun doesn't think we'll have Katelyn~Chan as an opponent, does she?"

Aphmau chuckles. "We're not worried at all, Kawaii~Chan. Katelyn isn't the only one who's good at sports, you know."

"Plus, we have Aphmau!" Sujin adds.

"Aphmau~Chan is good at sports, too?!" Kawaii~Chan exclaims.

"W-Well, I don't think I'm amazing, but I don't consider myself a pushover either." Aphmau explains. "I'm actually exited to go up against Katelyn, if we get matched up with their class, that is." She smiles. "Just stick with me, Kawaii~Chan and Sujin. We'll give them a run for their money."