Author's Note: About The Story

I am currently reading the books, I have five of the books on digital, so I'm reading them as I write this.
I watched the show clear up to when Silas appears, but as I told you guys my memory is crap, so this fanfic will go off both the books and the show.

In the books, Damon is stronger than Stefan, due to Damon kills more humans than Stefan, because killing more humans makes a vampire stronger with more powers to boot.
I only read book one, so I'm gonna read book two to be able to continue this fanfic, so that's why slow updates will happen, so I can go by the books a little and the show.
Damon's personality in the books is way more intense than the show with his psychopathic tendencies.
So please allow me to read more of book two before more chapters are up after I write a few based off book one and the show mixed.
Damon's powers involve him manipulating the weather, compulsion, transforming into a crow, and other things I haven't gotten far in the second book to find out more about, but I will.
But he is limited in not being able to cross moving water like the river along Wickery Bridge in the books.

By the way the female lead is reborn into The Vampire Diaries, hence the Name Vampire Diaries 2.0, and resembles Katherine, which I'll show what the female lead looks like in this Author's Note.
I will keep in this book, that like in the show, the female lead meets Damon, yet is compelled to forget, and Stefan saves her life when her parents drowned.
She dreads going Damon's Route, though she was in love with Damon in her world, so she gets with Stefan, and Damon knows she loves him, which agonizes him, making him go on binge feeding and killing humans, and acting out like in the show, also I'm gutting the virus from this fanfic out, that turns Damon into a Vampire Eating Ripper, but Stefan being a Ripper will be in the fanfic, and is mentioned in the books too.
The Original Family will be in this fanfic book, and Klaus is mentioned in the first book, but Elijah is I'm learning not in the book series, but he will be in this fanfic.

Jeremy is not in the books, but he will be in this story, and Alaric is in the books, but I haven't read far enough to find out if he's a vampire hunter, so give me time to read more of book two to find out.
And in the books Tyler his last name is different.
Tyler nearly rapes Elena in the books while he's drunk, which won't happen here to the female lead.
Bonnie isn't black in the books, but a red headed white girl, but she will be black in this story by the actor who plays her.
Caroline is a real bitch in the books, her competing with popularity with Elena in the book.
That will happen in this book towards the female lead.
Caroline will be a bitch in this story like in the books, and will be force turned thanks to Katherine killing her as Damon's blood is in her system like the show.
Bonnie will go on a rampage onto Damon due to he killed alot of folks like the show.
Also Damon will try to unseal the tomb under the burned church to try to find Katherine.
Katherine will return to Mystic Falls and cause mayhem for the female lead, her impersonating the female lead.

I'll work on this when I can as I read the book series.
I'm hoping I get the TV series for Christmas by my family, since I can't buy it myself unless I save up change.
I'll give you guys insight into the books.
Partially this fanfic will have some of the books events and the TV shows events mixed in.

I will notify you at the top of the chapter as always for maturely rated scenes.