The Secret Unveiled

Here's the next chapter.......

No; Karen won't be in love with both Stefan and Damon.
She only will love Damon, but Stefan loves her, so unlike the show where Stefan got the girl, Damon gets the girl, and Stefan is the one pining for Karen like Damon did in the show.
===========================================

It was about time Stefan told me his secret; especially after what happened with Caroline, so after The Founder's Party; I drove to The Salvatore Boarding House, and pulled to park, turning the engine off, a determined look upon my face, and I get out of the car, walking up to the door of the house, knocking on the door, and Damon stood in front of me as he opened the door, his skin and hair dripping with water, and he was only wearing a towel, which was hard to not look lower, so I kept my eyes upon his face the best of my abilities.
He gave me a bored look, but also smirked too, I bet him noticing I'm struggling to keep my eyes upon his face.
"Helloooo Karen.
What can I do for you?"
He mused out in a sing song voice.

"Where's Stefan?"
I ask him.

"He's indisposed at the moment."
Damon steps out of the door frame, and left the door open.
"I'll ask again, what can I do for you?"

"You can't help me, so I'll go."
I turn to leave, but Damon grabbed me by my upper right chubby arm, and I turn to face him.
"What?"

"You can ask me anything."
Damon says to me, him giving me a serious look.

I turn to face him fully.
"Then tell me, what are you?"

"Excuse me?"
He asked me, him blinking at me, and I bet he was confused why I asked that, stunned really it seemed by the shocked expression upon his face.

"What......are.....you?"
I say slowly yet sassily.

"Oh."
Damon says and smirked yet again, motioning me to come in.
"Let's talk."
I walk into the home, and he shut the door behind me, and as I walk by him, I could smell his body wash lingering upon his body, which smelled good, spicy even, and then he guided me into the living room, and I sat upon a leather couch, me watching him pour him a glass of bourbon, and he sipped it, him unbothered he's almost fully naked before me.
"I don't think Stefan would like you to hear this, buuuuut we are vampires."
He says to me.

I blink at him, and scoff.
"Vampires?
Like in the TV Show Buffy?"

He points at me while he held a crystal whiskey glass full of bourbon.
"Everything in Buffy is fictional, well except wooden stakes."

"Really?"
I ask him, and he nods, sipping his bourbon.

"What else?
Are crosses harmful?
Holy water?
Garlic?"
I ask him more.

"All not harmful.
Actually we can eat human food as long as we have blood in our system."
Damon says to me.

"Damon?
Why is Karen here?"
Stefan asked Damon, and I stand up, turning to Stefan, seeing he walked into the ass end of the conversation.

I give Stefan a hurt look.
"Why didn't you tell me what you are sooner?!"

"I couldn't."
Stefan says to me, him giving me a pained look.
"Because how you are acting now.
Scared."

"Do you blame me?!
Especially when you've made passes at me, hinting you like me, so yes I'm utterly and highly concerned!"
I fold my chubby arms to my big breasts.

Stefan looked appalled it seems that I was quoting I knew he was trying to woo me.
"You knew I was trying to...."

"Yes, I'm not blind Stefan."
I give him a serious look, and rolled my hazel golden eyes at him, me showing sass.