Lexi's Death

Here's the next chapter.......

=========================================

Dear diary;
Things hasn't become normal.
With two vampires in town; Stefan and Damon Salvatore, things have become strange.
I haven't talked to Stefan since the Halloween Party, but Damon has visited school, him I guess making sure I'm okay for I think Stefan.
I had to make a decision to make Jeremy forget things that happened, when Vicki was killed, her killed to save my life.
To be honest I feel guilty she had to be killed; and to be honest I've always been a pacifist, who don't believe in violence, and yet I know in the future violence will occur, and my friends will be collateral damage, including Jenna/Judith.
I started loving my friends, including Jenna/Judith, including Caroline has befriended me, and Bonnie still complains I don't dress girly enough, but I haven't heard Damon complain, nor Stefan.
Stefan.....he looks in pain lately.
Even in class now he is now that I'm looking at him.
Oh....I better stop writing or the new history teacher Mister Saltzman will take my journal away.

I stop writing in my journal, and stuff it into my bookbag, me zipping my bookbag up, and I watch Alaric Saltzman write upon the board, and talk about the history in Mystic Falls.
I merely listened, me feeling eyes upon me that were male and heated.

"Alaric Saltzman is my name.
Today I want you all to write an essay about yourselves, so that I'll get to know you."
Alaric turned towards us after writing the assignment and his name down.
The class groaned except me and Stefan.
"I know I know; but it's for us to get closer."

"Mister Saltzman?
Are you single?"
One girl asked him.

"Yes; but I don't mean that kind of close; now anymore questions?"
He looked around the classroom.
"Be sure to have it done by next Tuesday from this one."

The bell rang.
"Don't forget to do the assignment!"
He tells us all; and I get up, me grabbing my things, and I leave the room with Stefan, Caroline, and Bonnie following me.

"He's kinda cute isn't he?"
Caroline asked me.

"Um.....if you like dudes his age?"
I say to him.

"Are you into guys his age Caroline?"
Bonnie asked her.

"No; it's just he is cute, but not my type."
Caroline says to Bonnie.

Bonnie mentioned that she felt darkness from Stefan, and she met Damon too after the incident of Damon using Caroline the way he did, which I know he's still doing so, and Bonnie still doesn't know what Damon and Stefan are, and Caroline don't too, yet she hates Damon.

"I hope Damon don't show up."
Bonnie looked at me with a scolding look.

"I can't control him."
I say to her.
"He does what he wants."

"Like pick you up after school?"
Caroline eyed me strange.

"Yeah we noticed.
He's been picking you up after school, since your fight with Stefan, so are you dating him?
Isn't he like older?"
Bonnie sassed me.

"He is just being nice for now."
I tell her.

"Damon do not do nice things, especially after what he did to Caroline!"
Bonnie scolds me.

"Yeah!"
Caroline glared at me.

"I'm getting to the bottom of it soon, so stop worrying."
I tell them both.
"Anyways Bonnie; are you still struggling with those weird dreams?"

"Yeah; it's weird.
And Caroline gave me a necklace, which I wore at the Halloween Party.
Grams said it belongs to my ancestor Emily Bennett."
Bonnie says to me.