Which Route To Take

Here's the next chapter.......

============================================

Dear Diary;
Yes; Stefan Salvatore had classes with me, especially history class, with the current history teacher, Mister Albus, and no he ain't Albus Dumbledore if that's what you're thinking.
I was reborn into the world of Vampire Diaries, and into Elena's life, and I know how that ends to be honest, up until the Silas Arc.
So it seems the plot of the books and the television show is mixed, so I gotta wonder if some of the powers that Damon has is in this world.
Like he can transform into a crow, manipulate weather, as well as usual compel humans, have incredible strength, and inhuman speed, but I barely remember stuff in the books, because I read them as a teenager, so I'm unsure what's going to occur, but I remember the first history teacher, who didn't have this teacher's name was murdered by Damon, murdered to frame Stefan, to have everyone go against Elena, and the police try to track Stefan down, and also Stefan was thrown into a well full of vervain after his throat was ripped out by Damon, so that's all I remember so far.
The thing I fear the most is Rebekah Mikaelson killing me in the future, and me having Damon's blood in my system like what happened to Elena.
No matter what, though I wanna avoid Damon's Route, and take Stefan's Route instead, I will not have sex with Stefan, because I don't want to.
To be honest Damon was who I liked the best, including Elijah Mikaelson, but it seems The Original Family hasn't made their appearance yet, so I'm on season one and book one's plot, so I best be wary while I live this life, and I refuse to die an agonizing death like in my last life.
I better quit writing this so nobody sees, including Stefan, or Mister Albus.
End entry for now.

I close my blue leather bound diary quickly, and put it under my text book.
"Now the Civil War; the battle raged, and many perished, soldiers bodies left to rot onto the battlefield by some Confederates, and homes were raided and burned down, even rape occured upon women.
Does anyone know about the Fell's Church building that burned down?"

I blink at that.
That was where twenty-seven vampires were sealed by Emily Bennett, Bonnie's ancestor!
The church burned, and unbeknownst to the villagers, Emily protected the vampires by sealing them away, and Damon thinks Katherine is in the tomb too under the burned church!
Shit!
So I'll be going through that bullshit soon!
I thought to myself, me keeping my face stoic, to not show I knew stuff about that place.

"Miss Gilbert?
Do you know anything?"
Mister Albus asked me, pointing at me.

"All I know is it burned down in 1864."
I tell him honestly.

"Yes, because the soldiers thought there were enemies inside."
He says to me.
"Anyone else?"

I side-glance at Stefan, who was staring at me with a suspicious look, and I realized I revealed too much of my knowledge about events that might unfold, so I'm in deep shit.
I look forward, and bite the skin of my lip, me tearing off skin from my bottom lip, which is a nervous habit I do, which is why my lips are always chapped and have scabs on them, which is why I try to hide it with lipstick when I go out, but I wasn't wearing lipstick today.

I'm a fool revealing too much stuff I know about this world!
I scold myself in my mind, me facepalming myself in my mind.
Jesus Christ Karen!
You're a neanderthal!

I sigh  a light sigh, and Bonnie handed me a paper, and I took it from her as the teacher was writing on the board, his back to us, and I open the note, reading it.
Caroline got deets on Stefan first, but I got info from another person, and I'll tell you after class.

I look at her and nodded.
I crumple up the note, and stuck it inside my bookbag to hide it, just before the teacher turned to face us.
"Study chapters 354 to 400!
You'll be tested on those pages!"
The class groaned except me and Stefan.
The bell then rang loudly, making me jump in class in my seat, and the class laughed at me.....well except Bonnie and Stefan, making me look down at my desk and sigh, cause the bell scared me, and hurt my damn ears, making them pop.
I decided on the free study session class to do the pages I needed to read, and do the test, since he handed each student a test to do.
"And don't cheat, so read it first, then take the quiz."
He tells everyone after the bell stopped ringing.

I get up, grabbing my bookbag, stuffing my diary in it deeply inside it, then I left my class with Bonnie, and Bonnie smirked.
"So, the deets are he's from Rome, and moved into the Salvatore Boarding House, and his uncle lives with him.
Nothing else.
So it seems Caroline's info gatherer didn't get much info, so all you need to do is ask him, since he was eyeing you like crazy during class."
Bonnie says to me.
"He is hot though I got to admit Karen, and he might have the hots for you by how much he was staring at you during class."

"I noticed he is."
I say to her, and I bet Stefan fell for me like he did Katherine.

I then thought to myself.
But not as hot as hell as Damon is.
But Stefan's Route might be the best option.
But I hope I'm not making a mistake by avoiding Damon's Route, and taking Stefan's Route.

"So next class is gym, which you're never good at."
Bonnie says to me.

"It has nothing to do with my weight.
I'm just not good at sportsy stuff."
I tell her, then I sigh a raggedy annoyed sigh.

"I know, because you been that way since we were kids."
Bonnie says to me, then smirks.
"At least you'll see Stefan working out you know."

Right, I will.
I thought to myself, and smile at her.

"Let's have fun watching him do sportsy stuff."
Bonnie winked at me.

I then do a thumbs up.
"Alrighty then."
I say to her, me imitating Jim Carrey, making Bonnie laugh.

"I love Jim Carrey!"
She giggled out.

"So do I."
I giggled back at her, both of us giggling as we walked up to the double doors of the gym, and I frowned.
"Welcome to hell."
I say to her.

She pats my shoulder.
"You'll get through it."

"Yeah, but I bet Caroline will poke fun at my ass too."
I say to her.

"I would ignore it."
Bonnie says to me.
"I know you hate it when people call you fat, but if you cause a fight, you'll get in trouble, and we don't need that Karen."

"I'll try."
I tell her, and I will try to restrain myself the best I can from hitting anyone, because it seems in my memories I received here, that I tended to hit anyone who called me fat, which got me into alot of trouble.
"Welp, let's get this over with."
I say next, and Bonnie nods to me, her giving me a confident look upon her face.

=======================================================================

To be continued.......