Worse For The Wear

Here's the next chapter..........

Aunt Judith was in the books, in the TV Show she was Aunt Jenna, but in this book Aunt Judith will be nicknamed Jenna.

====================================================

I look at my neck at home this morning, cringing heartily at the bite mark on my neck that scabbed up, and is bruising, and yep I bruise easy, especially when I'm on birth control to boot.
Aunt Judith, also known as Jenna she likes me to call her, wanted me on birth control, to be safer than sorry, so I don't end up knocked up at a young age, go figure, but I know birth control isn't one hundred percent in preventing pregnancy though, so I best be careful.
I guess real life problems did sink its claws into a very fictional realm, or world.

"Damn that looks nasty, but who bit me?"
I mutter to myself in the bathroom, and a knock sounded at the door.

"Hurry up, I gotta whizz!"
Jeremy complains behind the door, and I hurriedly bandage my neck with a big ole bandaid, then left the bathroom, leaving it smelling like cherry blossom perfume and shea butter.

Jeremy quickly went in the bathroom, and I heard him groan, and loud farts occured from behind the door.
"Damn, sounds like you had taco bell Jer."
I tease him.

"Ass."
He replied with a groan afterwards.

"Stinko de mayo."
I say a movie quote from Hot Chick with Rob Schneider in the movie.

"Kiss my.....ugh....fuck!"
Jeremy groaned as I heard a loud cannon ball sounding fart coming from the bathroom.

I giggle as I walk away.
"See ya later Jer.
Have fun on the porcelain throne!"

I'm so bad.
I thought to myself as I giggled while I finish getting ready for school.
Ah school, at least this school is better than back home.
No school shootings, no bomb threats.
Nothing like that.

I decided on wearing a scarf over my neck, because though my big ole bandaid is on my neck, the bruise it gave me is spreading bigger, and I don't want Aunt Jenna/Judith worrying over it.
I finish and readying myself for yet another day of school as I mentioned, and me seeing Stefan too.
Stefan would be my best bet in this new life, not Damon.
If Damon were to get ahold of me, I don't know what will happen with my life, since I know I look like Katherine.
And I replaced Elena, so Katherine will be chubby like me, and look like me, since we are Doppelgangers so to speak, and I will not enjoy her in the future impersonating me in the least, but as of this moment I got a feeling that Damon gave me this bite on my neck, and I cannot remember it happening, so I must have been compelled by him, that's the vampire mind juju shit.

I made sure to wear the scarf over my poofy black heavy coat, and gray gloves, as well as some snow boots, along with some long blue faded jeans that aren't ripped, that showed how round my bubbly ass as well, and I also wore a black and purple, Purple Rain shirt.
I didn't wear no beanie on my head, because I used gel to style my hair up, which I know will freeze in the cold weather.
It was cloudy out after about ten inches of snow was piled upon the ground, and yesterday Jeremy was forced to shovel the walkways of our home for punishment of getting drunk at that party I went to with Bonnie, because he's only I think sixteen, and he was drinking like a dumbass, and probably doing dope like I caught him doing so in the boys bathroom at school.
I totally understand he's grieving in his own way about our parents dying, but still he should know not to make Aunt Jenna/Judith pissed, yet he does it anyways, and he's been skipping classes, which resulted in her raiding his room, and finding pot in his sock drawer, so he is being forced to do chores she usually does around the house, which is washing dishes, taking out the trash, the like, and she took his door off his room, which to me is invading privacy, and is wrong, but she wanted to I guess teach him to not do bad choices.