❅ | #03 • return

❅ | #03 • return"go talk to her!"

❅ | #03 • return
"go talk to her!"

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

delicate taylor swift
"cause, i like you."

_______

ANOTHER lonesome winter day, caught up in the heavy snowfall in Seoul, the early December skies filled with gray clouds, covering the golden rays of sunshine in the daytime, and the soft moonlight of the night.

Her nose was a dusty pink cover as she sniffled, gloved hands stuffed in the pockets of her coat as her dark brown hair was covered by a white beanie.

Yet again, walking through the empty, snow covered streets by herself, on the way back to her small apartment after a long stay spent on campus.

Hunger and a lack of energy seemed to wear her down, as she sucked in a breath before releasing it, wind being pushed against her fair skin feeling more and more like a hard slap to the face with the harsh temperatures.

Lifting her head, her eyes wandered around, scanning the area before pausing, lingering over the familiar sign she had seen before. In bold, cursive letters written on a red LED sign, was Blossom.

Lee Eunsu’s steps came to a halt, fresh snow prints left behind as she stood still in the cold of the night, before muttering a simple “screw it.” to herself and pushing through the glass door, the soft chime of the bell sounding from above her.

Pulling her scarf down to uncovering her pink lips, her hands traveled out of her pockets and clasped together, her eyes narrowing as she skimmed over the menu from afar, looking at the various different food and drink choices.

Catching her attention, a male employee had come up to the front counter, drying his hands on a small hand towel. Although her memory was vague in the moment, she knew it wasn't the same person she had ordered from three days ago, when she had come here after school.

Once he unintentionally met her gaze, a small “ah,” in realization sounded from his throat, bowing his head politely towards the girl, who stood a little bit away from the front counter.

“Hello, welcome to Blossom.” The boy spoke kindly, a light smile resting on his lips as his eyes lingered over her figure as she slowly grew closer, looking at the menu that was located on the wall behind him. “How may I help you?” He added on.

Although Eunsu didn't typically stop at restaurants to get food, instead opting to just order fast food to her apartment, or cook a quick ramen, she had been totally drained of all energy at school, barely having any time in between breaks as she scrambled across campus to swap buildings.