❅ | #04 • regular

❅ | #04 • regular"have a good night

❅ | #04 • regular
"have a good night."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

winter wonderland laufey
"in the lane, snow is glistening."

_____________

A quiet sigh was released into the chilled December air as she closed the convenience store she worked part-time at, nimble hands finding their way into her pockets to shelter from the freezing temperatures.

Seoul was still covered in a fresh blanket of snow, as it crunched satisfyingly under her feet with every step she took down the sidewalk.

Lee Eunsu grumbled underneath her breath, a vague pout tugging at her lips, which were hidden underneath her scarf. Flashes of the day came back to her, a low string of curses leaving her lips as she thought back to the rude customers that had come into work midday.

As much as she wanted to call them out and express her own feelings and emotions, in order to remain professional and maintain her job, she was forced to keep her composure, and a smile on her lips whilst she was downgraded by several different people throughout the day.

Eunsu took a deep breath, feeling exhausted and drained, all she could think to do was eat and sleep. But, the thought of cooking something seemed more tiresome than usual. She'd usually call herself lazy, but she gave herself the benefit of the doubt as it had been an undeniably long day.

With pursed lips and furrowed brows, she debated on whether or not to take a trip back to the restaurant she had been to a number of two times now, the last visit being a mere two days ago.

Their prices were reasonable, and their service was nice. Plus, it was cozy and comfortable there. As she stared at the snow beneath her feet as she walked, Eunsu came to a halt, sighing and rubbing her temples before turning around, taking a different route to lead her from her workplace to the restaurant.

The glow of decorative lights hung up around the city in celebration of Christmas reflected in her eyes, as she played music in her ears on her walk back to none other than Blossom, a place she now found herself drawn to as of recently.

Snowflakes glistened underneath the city lights as they fell gracefully from the clouds hovering over Seoul, melting as they met with the warmth of her body.

A sigh left her lips as she continued down the sidewalk, hugging her coat closer to her body until she reached the restaurant, hoping they were still open as it was late already, being 9:12pm. She had only just gotten off her shift. Having school on weekdays, she could only work on weekends, and so she did, having to make money somehow.