❅ | #07 • home

❅ | #07 • home"we're friends now, right?"

❅ | #07 • home
"we're friends now, right?"

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

about you • the 1975
"i never know what to think about;
i think about you."

_______________

COOPED up in a small, one bedroom apartment, Eunsu leaned against her kitchen counter, waiting for the quick ramen she was making herself to be done as her eyes shifted to the window, peeking out behind the curtains.

Small gusts of wind hit the frosted glass time after time, blowing in what appeared to be another snow storm, as told by the weatherman on TV.

A yawn slipped from her lips, the soft boiling sound filling the lonesome area as she pulled her hair back into a low ponytail, getting ready to serve the quick meal into a bowl for herself; able to relax after hours spent staring at her laptop screen, going through a google docs form.

The girl sniffled, carrying the bowl of steaming noodles along with her back to her living room, chopsticks twirling around in the noodles as she settled herself onto the comfort of her couch, pulling a fuzzy blanket over her lap as her hand messed with her TV remote.

Scrolling aimlessly to find something to watch, she landed on Knives Out, deciding to rewatch as it's been some time since she's last seen it.

After finishing up the quick so-called meal, Eunsu pulled her laptop on top of her, the movie still playing in the background as her eyes squinted to focus on the bright screen, too lazy to get up and retrieve her glasses from where she had left them.

With a sigh, she listened to the heavy winds outside pushing against the windows, mixed in with the audio from the TV as she moved her finger over the mousepad, checking her email for the first time that day to assure she wasn't missing anything important.

Lo and behold, the second most recent email she had received was an official notice from the school, canceling classes and putting it on delay as the roads were too bad for anyone to come into campus safely, resulting in the cancellation of schedules and the school closed for the time being.

Of which appeared to be both a blessing and a curse to the girl, as it gave her more time to prepare and study, whilst also — she wanted to get things over with instead of having to consistently dread it with each passing day.

Squeezing her eyes shut, she closed her laptop and lifted it off of her body, placing it in front of her on the coffee table before let an exasperated breath fall from her lips, sighing deeply as she buried herself amongst the many throw pillows and blankets she settled onto the couch ages ago.