21☆Bonus Chapters

☆Some main points of some chapters we were originally considering writing but decided it wouldn't be beneficial to the storyline or it just wasn't accurate with the time the story is based. You can think of these as sort of bloopers or deleted scenes.

-Swimming:

This chapter would've been based at the pool! (Yes, we're aware they were banned but we figured the pool people would've forgotten and Wendy would've quit by then anyways.) This chapter also would've established more of the one-sided romantic relationship between Ham and Y/n. It also would have just been really fun to read/write about the group just hanging out and splashing around in the pool. But, we couldn't find a proper spot to fit it in.

-Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Karaoke):

We thought of a great idea in which Y/n and Smalls would sing a duet of the song, "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" by Marvin Gaye and Tammy Terrell, which would further showcase the extent of their glorious friendship to you all! But, we (unfortunately) discovered that this song was released in 1968, 4 years after "Curveball: A Sandlot Fan-Fiction" takes place. We were also going to include a scene of Ham singing, "Take a Chance on Me" by ABBA while staring into Y/n's eyes, but it was released much later than 1964.

-Phillips date:

This was just something that we thought to include for funzies (but also because we love writing Phillips content). It would probably just include them going to a drive-in movie or the diner, and the sandlot crew crashing the date or something like that. Another thing we thought would be funny to include in this chapter is finding out that Y/n was actually coerced into the date in order to spy on Phillips.

-Y/n Babysits Tommy and Timmy is weird:

We thought that this could add more drama and uncomfortableness but in the end decided against it because 1) Tommy is probably too old for a babysitter and 2) there wasn't really a reason for Timmy to be significant to the story seeing as it would only cause further complication and confusion.

☆Sorry if you're disappointed that none of these chapters made it into the final cut, but we hope you enjoyed this story regardless!