One

> Omniscient pov <

Moving to Sydney was tiring, Charlotte and Margaret was doing nothing but sleeping.

It wasn't until Jasmin woke them up.

"Margaret, Charlotte, were here already", she said, shaking the two up, "Get up, both of you had to help us with our things". She said as the two sat up rubbing their eyes.

As the two hoped out of the van and helped their parents, a young boy, who's name Felix, peeked at their direction with interest.

'So they're my new neighbor'

'Oh, well, here goes nothing', he sighed and walked towards the kids.

"Hello! I'm Felix! And I'm your neighbor", he smiled, looking at the two who's looking at him.

It's either an unbothered stare or a smiley face. But he couldn't care less.

"Well, hi Felix! My name's Margaret." She said, a big smile was formed in her face.

The boy looked at Charlotte, who didn't cared a single shit at the two and still helped their parents unpack, finally looked back at them.

"What? Charlotte, name's Charlotte".

"Okay, Charlotte", Felix said, he then sat down and welcomed them, finally.

Margaret, who's happy to have a new friend, told Felix that they could have a playdate, since Margaret owned a lot of dollhouses.

The turned towards the older girl, who's just blankly staring at them, waiting.

"Charlotte, can we play dollhouses with Felix?
Please?" Margaret asked Charlotte with puppy eyes, to which the older girl groaned mentally before nodding.

"Yes, as long as I'm 'Princess Yuki,'" she said, which made Margaret squel happily.

Soon, Felix' mother called him to eat lunch, but before that, she invited the girl's parents to have lunch with them.

Of course, who can resist the kindness of Jane when it comes to a new neighbors.

"Come on Lix, lead the girls to your room while me and your dad will talk with their parents." Jane told her son, who nodded and pulled the two girls towards his house.

Charlotte actually snatched her hand before Felix could catch it, but Margaret snatched it instead, making the adults behind them chuckle.