Three

Felix' pov:

I walked out towards my front yard to ride on the school bus, but, I saw Charlotte and Margaret enter the bus.

So I walked towards the sidewalk as the bus stopped, letting me in.

As I entered, I quickly looked for my to new friends and saw sitting at the most back seat of the bus, so I hurriedly walked up to them still trying to not stumble over the moving bus.

"Hi guys, you ready for our first day of school here?" I said, as I sit beside Margaret.

"Kind of, but yeah, I hope it's fun" Margaret said beside me clearly excited but still skeptical.

"How about you Charlotte?" I asked her, well she usually took three to five seconds to respond or just shrug at you, but I guess she's on a happier mood and not the always-bored self.

"I'm intrigued, this is my first time transferring schools" she said with a small smirk.

We chatted for a while before we stopped as the school bus came to a stop.

All of us students then got out of van and entered the school campus, yes we a large campus.

Many schools visited here to play sports and blah blah blah.

"Do you had your schedules, I can help you two look for your classrooms" I suggested, which Margaret and Charlotte nodded in acception.

"Oh! Margaret, we have the same section!" I exclaimed.

"Bye, don't wanna be late." Charlotte suddenly said, we looked at her walking away.

"But that's the 6th graders section!"
I called out to her.

"Well, I'm a sixth grader and I'm definitely not going the wrong way, this is my classroom." She said, walking throught the open school corridor without even looking back at us.

<>•<>

Sorry for the small chapters.
Btw why am I even saying sorry when someone barely reads my stories?