Four

A/N:

This chapter is just gonna be all on your pov or Charlotte's pov, a chapter about a whole day in first day of class.

ANYWAYS, LETS GO BACK TO THE STORY.

<•>•<•>

Charlotte's pov:

As I entered the classroom, I noticed our names were put into the back of the chairs.

It didn't take long for me find my chair as it was in the back of the class and facing back from where the door is.

As I finished settling in, I noticed that my seatmate is a boy.

He was also early as there were already nany bags in the classroom.

Maybe he's one of the boys that are talking near the white board.

Minutes later, our teacher, Mrs. Smith entered the classroom just in time before the bell rang.

As soon as she entered, the guys that are talking in the front earlier went back to their seats.

I then noticed one of the guys approaching the seat beside me.

He was tall and lean and was wearing an all black outfit then a gold chain to top it all off.

Don't get me wrong but, he's attractive, really attractive.

I mean, most of the boys here are also good looking but he outstands them all.

Just look at that small waist and thick thighs, not to mention that he also has a really nice cake, and that cute small nose and mullet haircut.

"So,let's start on 'introducing myself' but, here's a catch, instead of introducing yourself your seatmate is going to introduce you." Mrs. Smith giggled.

No joke it was fun but I covered it completely.

"So.. uhm, why don't you go first?" The guy told me, staring at me.

Don't know why but when he looks at me, he seems so shy and quiet, meanwhile with others, he was a complete another person.

"Okay, my name's Charlotte Young, and I'm twelve years old", I said as leaned my face in our shared desk.

"Would you mind telling me when you're born? Or what your hobbies are?
I-if you want t-to then- the y-yeah" He asks but then quickly stutters.

"Okay, I was born at July 2x 2000. And I like to draw, sing and dance" I chuckled, finally smiling.

"There, that suits your beautiful face," He muttered- wait. Did I hear that right or I'm just tripping?

"What was that?" I asked him, I'm sure I have a good eyesight but, did I see him turn red?

"I- it was uhm.. uhh.. nothing, my name's Lance Jefferson by the way" he stutters, ok I get it, he's much more shy when talking to me than I am.

"I also like singing and dancing, I think we have something in common, and I'm late in 2000, but on September 15th" he says.

Later, after Chris and Yuri's introduction, it was then our turn to introduce each other.

Most of our classmate teased us with each other which made our introduction harder, and as they said, lady's first.

"Hello everyone, his name is Lance Jefferson, he's eleven years old but he'll turn twelve this Friday" I said as many of our classmate's expressed an 'ooh'.

"He likes to sing and dance" As soon as I finished my sentence, he stood up, matching our height as he introduced me to the class.

"Hey guys, this is Charlotte Young and she's twelve, she's borned at July 2x 2000," he paused for a moment, I can sense that he's hesitating on doing something.

"She also likes to sing, dance and draw just like me, I don't know how to draw though" he suddenly threw his hands over me, side hugging me and pulling me closer.

"That's enough flirting with the girl, Lence, you're scaring the girl" a guy who haven't introduced yet, teased us.

I looked over to him, he seems kinda familiar but I couldn't put my head to it.

"Ey Lance, don't get her-mmphh!" Someone with deeper voice voiced out, but quickly got muffled.

I looked over to where the voice was heard, and saw Lance walking over slap the two guys arm.

"Ow, I was kidding! I'm sorry!" He said as Rollence finally stopped.

Mrs. Smith chuckled as the two of us finally sat down.

"How about you two introduce yourselves?" Mrs. Smith smiled as she was enjoying the drama that was happening.

"No- fine, wassup errbody, this guy's name's Jerrick Arthur and yeh he's twelve" the short guy introduced his seatmate.

"This is Veronica Hwang, he's half Korean and half Filipino, and he's still eleven years old" Pierce said.

Then Mrs. Smith started the topic about our lesson in math after saying, 'we'll elect the classroom officers later in the afternoon dismissal.'

-

After four subjects, it was finally lunch time.

As soon as the bell rang, Mr. Lee dismissed us as many students walked outside.

As I was about to grab my lunchbox, I felt a hand tap my shoulder slightly.

I looked back over my shoulder to see that it was Lance, which made me face him fully as soon as I got my lunchbox out.

"Sorry to bother you Charlotte, but, do you wanna come to my mom's classroom to eat the lunch there?" He asked nervously.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention, his mother was a third grader teacher-adviser that's why she had a classroom.

While I was thinking about it, he quickly stutters to talk.

"I-its okay if-if you don't wanna but you know.. you'll be lonely here.. and I don't want that.." His voice trailed off into a whisper, but having high sense of hearing, made me snap out of it.

"Oh, it's okay I don't mind, plus, I don't have any friends here except you." I said, don't know why, but this is my first time warming up to someone, especially a boy I just met four hours ago.

I guess I'll give it a try, it's first time socializing anyways..

Charlotte's slowly opening up..

But ey! Double update!!