Rest in Hell

While william was busy in solving the fight which held between his mind and heart, a sudden deep and loud voice took him out of his thoughts.

" We don't have a full day plan to waste with you. If you want to live peacefully and see your son growing well. Fucking tell the name of your partner,  that's it " the man made his words very clear for willam's ears. After  few minutes of silence, william took a deep breath and told the name...

" Paul Northwood " he told his name without stuttering a little bit.

The Man who was sitting in middle of the couch was busy in playing with the ring on his index finger suddenly stopped motioning and a dark chuckle escaped from his lips. He look towards his right and passed a dark sinful smirk to the man sitting on his right and again engrossed himself in playing with his ring. That Man from the right side stood up and headed towards william's son. He gently picked up his son and spoke next harsh words...

" Sorry Dear, but your father doesn't love you at all. It's time for you to say goodbye... "  This was enough to make william scream in horror, he helplessly begged to leave his son but suddenly his eyes got widened by looking at his son whose neck was grabbed by that bastard.

William was using all of his strength to get rid off those handcuffs and protect his son from that devil hands but all his struggle got paused when his son stopped motioning, his Head turned backward. William witnessed the cruel death of his whole family infront of his eyes while he couldn't protect them at all.

With a greed of having a luxurious and lavish lifestyle. He got engaged in business with these mafias and now this price his family has to pay for his greediness. That Man throwed his son's body in front of him. The constant silence of William was just annoying them but they need to know that person's name.

" Fucking... open this useless mouth of yours and tell who was your partner in this business "  the man growled directly on his face to get surprise seeing william smiling and his next words were enough to push these killers beyond the level.

"  Never.... In this life you bastards will never know my partner's name.... Fucking kill me you asshole " william spoke by directly looking in eyes of that person whose a little bit of face was visible.

The Man who was sitting on the centre stood up from there and before leaving the room he made sure to deliver a message in his deep husky voice which is enough to send shiver to anyone's spine.

" Let him rest in hell... "

With that he came out of the room and headed towards his car and leaved that building.

After Somedays :

Jenny and Cyrus entered inside their house engrossed in chatting about Scarlett who caught everyone's attention as how rich she is but polite as well.... While Frederick caught Jenny's attention when she saw him impatiently tapping his foot on the floor which was clear indication that something is bothering him. She quickly run towards her dad and sat beside him and asked in a concerning  voice.

" What happened Dad...? Why are your looking so tensed.. Is everything alright.? "   This caught Cyrus attention too as he looked at his uncle and found him messed up in some worries and approached him   " Yeah, What happened Uncle, your are not looking good..? "  By looking at the scaredness and concern on both the kids face,  Frederick put a smile on his face and let go that worry at least for now which is taking his every single breath..

" Oh, no there's nothing to be serious about. It's just a normal business problem. Don't worry.. " he playfully replied to vanish the worry he saw in both the kids eyes and tried to change the topic..