Always a Infatuation

At Roseville Manor

Author's Pov

Every staff member present at the Manor bowed to Xavier as soon he entered inside by lowering their heads as they wouldn't even dare to look his face.

" My son is here... Stacey said,
" Come have a seat, " she indicated to Xavier to take a seat next to his father but rather than his father, he sat beside his mother.

Alberto laughed awkwardly and said, " He is still a Mama boy, " but Xavier ignored his dad like he's not present there.

" Son, This is Mr. Jackson Thomas, our new business partner and she's his only daughter, Selene " Xavier looked at them with a blank face.

" Hello Xavier. It's a pleasure to meet you "  Mr. Thomas offered his hand to shake hands, but was met with resistance with Xavier's acerbic remarks.

" Address me as Mr. Grayson.. "

Mr. Thomas gulped and apologize for being too familiar  " I'm sorry Mr. Grayson. Actually we were planni...." his words got cut by Xavier, who was not at all interested in his talk.

" Mom, I'm already tired. I'm going back to my room "  He said as he headed upstairs.

He walked into the room and settled on the comfy sofa, missing the owner of those enthusiastic ocean blue eyes, but he can't disturb her atleast not yet. As soon he took out his phone to check out some mails, Selene suddenly showed up by purposefully displaying her elegant, slender bare thighs while holding two toxic substance filled glasses. She had a stunning hourglass figure with flawless curves with a pale complexion and mid-length blonde locks. Indeed, she was looking a hot meal.

Closing the door behind her by kicking it, she walked towards Xavier and offered him a glass of alcohol, which he grabbed and swallowed swiftly. She refilled his glass by she slowly taking a seat on the sofa right in front of him by spreading her thighs making it visible for him " All of a sudden, you made your way upstairs. I thought we would talk, "  she intentionally spoke in a low tone to make herself sound tempting.

A devilish grin lit up his handsome face as he gulped another entire glass of alcohol down his throat by moving his gaze from her bare thighs towards the door,

" What you want to talk about ? "

Without glancing at her, he spoke in his typical chilly voice before getting up and unbuttoning his shirt.

She instantly stood up and wrapped her hands around his chest while responding, " I believe in action more than words "

With a groan, he withdrew her hands away from his body.

" Get out of my room "

he passed her and continued unbuttoning his shirt but again she shamelessly wrapped her arms around his neck, placed one of his rough, massive hand on her warm exposed thigh and smashed her entire body against him as

" Give me a chance to make you relax, Xavier "  she said before licking his earlobe.

" Dare to say my name again. I'll not think twice before pulling it out  " 

She quickly apologized not wanted to ruin his mood, and slowly unbuttoned the remaining buttons and removed his shirt completely off from his body revealing his well toned broad muscular chest

" What you want me to call you..? " She trailed her sharp nail from his Adam's apple towards his abdomen.

" Master.."

" This what sluts like you should address their clients.. "

By gritting her teeth and letting go her anger, she swiftly kneeled down in front of him and started unbuckling his belt. He sharply inhaled and exhaled slowly losing his senses, he held her arms by making her stand up he whispered sounding more as a order,

" Okay, let's give a slut what she actually deserves "

She desperately nodded. Being called a slut is a direct knock to her ego, even if they are not as wealthy and powerful as Grayson's family, but her father is also a millionaire businessman with a great goodwill but she ignored all of his insulting words as now she just wants to feel him deep buried inside her.  " I'm a slut but just for you, " she said totally out of lust.

" Bend over there, completely naked, "

he stated, pointing towards a table and like a toy she obliged. He also got rid of his clothes too and smashed into her in one go as she was already wet,   " Yes, spank me harder, "  she moan louder not caring about their parents sitting downstairs.

After thrusting her harder and harder. He turned her around just to wildly attack her bosoms by capturing her right nipple he bite it as forcefully he can while roughly pinching another one.

" Yes... Master! " she moaned, but that word " MASTER " sounded familiar. He looked up just to find those innocent ocean blue orbs whom he was missing so much. His restless hazel browns somehow met those magnificent ocean blue ones that never failed to amuse him, captured him in their innocent cage, blocked his all senses, only wanted from him to cherish them. 

Rather than keep fucking the women beneath him. He raised his palm and caressed her white petal cheeks by leaning closer he gave a wet open kiss all over her jawline, sending that woman into a new world of pleasure just by his warm kisses this was a new side of Xavier which she never thought she'll get but only for just few seconds as his next words froze her naked body there.

" JENNY.. "

He softly moaned her name while trailing kisses down towards her neck, solely thinking about the girl who was making him so desperate and is the sole reason of his sleepless nights.

" Xavier " an unpleasant voice forced him open to his eyes. He pulled his face away from her just than the rage inside him started blazing when his hazel browns didn't see her ocean blues but were welcomed by dark grey ones. He gritted his teeth in annoyance and took a step back from her bare body.

" Didn't I warn you not to take my name?  Get up and lost, " 

with that he went inside the washroom.  " Fuck you " Selene had never felt so humiliated. Her eyes were bloodshot from rage and frustration but tears has also covered them as she indeed wants him more. How he can left her incomplete like this? He was also enjoying but what made him annoyed?

" You messed up with the wrong person, XAVIER AZRAL GRAYSON, " she yelled while tears rolled down from her eyes, she stepped out the room before slamming the door as harshly she can.

He stood in front of the mirror washed his face multiple times with the cold water, slowly raised his head and everything that he had done a while ago started colliding with his mind. He growled like a crazed beast and threw everything from the counter onto the floor. By closing his eyes shut in order to soothe them, but her enchanting ocean blue orbs arrived right in front of his closed eyes once again.

Under the pressure of anger, insanity, shame, and obsession, he smashed the mirror with so much force that it was shattered into countless pieces.

Blood started dripping from his knuckles, and with a devious grin he knelt down, grabbed up a piece of that shattered mirror and stared at his own reflection for a while.  His dark hazel was blankly staring at the piece in search of peace which he got but after witnessing her reflection in that piece. That innocent face of her began soothing raging fury of this beast.

He inhaled deeply then whispered in his deep yet devilish voice the name of the one who had been driving him this crazy.

" Jenny "

He paused for a while, recalling those mesmerizing ocean blue eyes which are the reason of his desperation, his weakness. He can't let anyone take control over his senses, and that's exactly what this little chick has been doing. Her innocence is negatively influencing the rules he established, his decisions, his control but he'll make sure to ruin this innocence barbarously..

" You will always as my infatuation.... "

-------------------------------------------
~~~TBC~~~

Please Vote and Comment