The Armies of Darkness Faction Information:

Hello, everybody. I hope you guys have a wonderful night. But I have this idea that is itching to scratch after reading this FanFic story, 'The Flesh is weak' by 'Magos-Cedues' which is a Highschool DxD/Warhammer 40k crossover that stars something along the lines of an Adeptus Mechanicus or the Omnissiah in Highschool DxD and I thought about it.

Unfortunately, whatever I am reading is just pure diarrhea of piss because the author seemed to be nothing more than a ranting, character bashing and a hack of an author and writer who doesn't give much in the writing and dialogue like a real person would and furthermore, there is already a title named, 'The Flesh is Weak' by 'WelcomeToEstalia', the author who also made other stories like 'Taylor the Everchosen', 'Spinner of Webs', 'Legion of the Damned' and finally, 'Jaune Arc, Lord of Hunger' and it is far better story than whatever Magos-Cedues is making.

So, you might be thinking that I want to try out a Highschool DxD/Warhammer 40k crossover, starring with my new story, 'The Omnissiah DxD: The Priesthood of Technology' (Good name, right?).

Unfortunately, I don't even know how to actually do the constant techno-babbling of science in comparison to the other FanFic who made a Tech-Priest to be in character be in, 'Noosphere' by 'John Prodman' and so, I'm not exactly savvy at explaining anything very scientific and engineering and if I tried without any knowledge, it just means that I didn't do the story justice at giving logic and technology to the Highschool DxD where the supernatural, the biblical and... the porn... is kind of abundant.

So, instead, how would you like if I tried this Warhammer 40k/Highschool DxD story, 'Highschool DxD: Issei Hyōdō - Everchosen of the Ruinous Four' where the title is suggested and one where Issei has the blessings of Khorne, Nurgle, Slaneesh and Tzeentch.

This Issei, however, is not like the perverted Issei you know as this takes inspiration from One-Punch DxD where the Issei there is much, much more different than ever and there is a spin off where this different Issei is transported to the main universe of Highschool DxD and it is laughable on how there is an alternate version to react to their alternate version.

I mean, think about it? What would happen if you see a version like yourself be in another dimension that is actually a degenerate? Yeah, exactly.

So, got any ideas, let me know in the comments below.

As always...

Let's get right in to the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill. It belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________

Quintessa Ebonywood, the Mistress of Darkness:

• Quintessa Ebonywood, the Mistress of Darkness: