"Annaa, wake upp, mum's gonna yell at us if we're not up," a voice said into my ear. It was Ron, of course.

"5 more minutes.." I groaned and felt my foot be dragged off the bed. Before I could react, I was on the floor. "RONALD!" But he was already gone.

I reluctantly got up and got dressed into my favorite muggle clothing I own. It was a black cropped shirt (I think that's what they call it) and denim ripped jeans with a pair of sneakers. I tied my black hair into two long french braids and walked down the three flights of stairs. (outfit at the top)

"There you are dear! Eat up!" my mum told me. Fred, George, Percy, Ron, and Ginny were already finished with their breakfast.

"I'm not really hungry, mum," I trailed off. I'd never been a big breakfast eater, though I should probably eat something before the long train ride.

"Very well then, grab your luggage, we are leaving in five minutes for Kings Cross." Surprisingly, mum didn't complain, though she normally does.

I should probably explain what's happening here. I'm a witch, and I'm leaving for Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in approximately four minutes. I am part of a family of nine, seven siblings, not including me. Bill is the oldest, Charlie next, then Percy, Fred and George (who are twins), Ron (my twin), and the youngest is Ginny. Bill and Charlie are the only ones out of our family that have graduated from Hogwarts. They're all gingers, except for me, I have the blackest hair you'll ever see. I'm... strange that way.

I saw Ron and sent him a glare. "What's got you all mad this morning?" a voice said behind me.

"Oh hey Gin. Ron literally dragged me out of bed this morning and I'm just not looking forward to going to Hogwarts."

"Why would you not want to go to Hogwarts?"

"I dunno, just worried I guess about the house sorting and all and well..." I gestured to my black hair.

"Mm so you're worried that you're going to get sorted into a house other than Gryffindor and you're worried about you being a Weasley with black hair. And just worried about the social aspect of everything."

"Exactly. You know Gin, you're really good at reading feelings for a ten year old."

She smiled and started helping me pick up my luggage in silence. We loaded the trunk and sat in the cab while we were waiting for everyone else.

"So, what house do you actually think you're going to get?" Ginny broke the silence.

"Hm, I'm not sure... hey Gin do you think if I got Slytherin or Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff (especially Slytherin) mum and dad would disown me?"

"No, I don't think so. Why? Do you think you'll get sorted into a house that's not Gryffindor?"

"I dunno, but if I tell you what house I think I'm gonna get into, promise not to tell anyone."

She eyed me suspiciously but nodded.

"I think.. I think I might get sorted into Slytherin." I watched her closely for her reaction but she just nodded, her eyes slightly wide.

"Honestly, I never really thought you'd be Gryffindor. You've always been quiet and to yourself, though you scare Fred and George enough so that they don't prank you. So I think it could be either house. Hufflepuff you have no chance of getting into that Ravenclaw has a small chance but I think you'll be a Gryffindor or.. Slytherin. And there's nothing wrong with either."

"Thanks Ginny, you're amazing." I hugged her tightly, something I don't normally do, but she relaxed into it. "I guess I should tell you this then, Fred and George are placing bets for next year when you get sorted. They both think you might get Slytherin."