Eventually, Wednesday came. I had potions first, which was just like the first class, Professor Snape yelling at the Gryffindors and praising the Slytherins, and Ron glaring at me whenever I got a question right. After lunch, we had Transfiguration with Ravenclaw which was boring but cool too (and uneventful). Eventually, we had to leave for Flying class, with Gryffindor.

"Up!" I yelled for the first time and saw as my broom instantly flew into my hands, I saw as Harry Potter's broom flew up as well and shortly after Draco's did too. I stuck my tongue out at Ron, who was still struggling. Eventually, Madam Hooch instructed us to get on our broom and hover, an odd boy in Gryffindor, Neville Longbottom, started to fly too high and he crashed into the school. I tried to stifle a laugh, but it escaped; Ron glared at me. Neville had a sprained wrist so Madam Hooch took him to the hospital wing.

No sooner were they out of earshot than Draco burst into laughter. "Did you see his face, the great lump?"

The other Slytherins joined in. "Shut up, Malfoy," snapped Parvati Patil.

"Ooh, sticking up for Longbottom?" said Pansy Parkinson, a hard-faced girl. "Never thought you'd like fat little crybabies, Parvati."

"Look!" said Draco, darting forward and snatching something out of the grass. "It's that stupid thing Longbottom's gran sent him."

The Remembrall glittered in the sun as he held it up. "Give that here, Malfoy," said Harry quietly. Everyone stopped talking to watch.

Draco smiled nastily. "I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find -- how about -- up a tree?"

"Draco," I mumbled, but I wasn't loud enough for him to hear me.

"Give it here!" Harry yelled, but Draco had leapt onto his broomstick and taken off.

He hadn't been lying, he could fly well. Hovering level with the topmost branches of an oak he called, "Come and get it, Potter!" Harry grabbed his broom.

"No!" shouted Hermione Granger. "Madam Hooch told us not to move -- you'll get us all into trouble."

Harry ignored her. He mounted the broom and kicked hard against the ground and up. He turned his broomstick sharply to face Draco in midair. He looked stunned.

"Give it here," Harry called, "or I'll knock you off that broom!" "

It was an amusing sight, Harry and Draco yelling back and forth at each other. Everyone was cheering, but I could only watch and gape. I zoned out when Harry caught the remembrall and I heard a familiar voice breaking into my thoughts.

"HARRY POTTER!" It was Professor McGonagall. I couldn't help but laugh that he got caught and Draco didn't and watched as he walked away.

+

"Are you joking with me?" Draco yelled astounded, when I told him that Harry didn't get expelled or in trouble at all and instead got on the Quidditch team.

"Unfortunately, no." I was angry about it too, because first years weren't supposed to be allowed on the Quidditch team for any house. And what made it worse is that I love to play seeker with my family, and I'm really good even though we have old cleansweeps. And Harry Potter, already famous for "defeating" Voldemort, just happened to get seeker in his first year.

"Wait, why are you mad?"

"Well it's not fair  for one thing," I said.

"You got that right." he mumbled.

"And he's never played Quidditch in his life since he lives with muggles," I said, and then added. "He didn't even know he was a wizard until a week ago!"

"What, really? How do you know that?"

"My brother is his best friend, apparently."

"A Weasley?! Friends with a Potter? Unbelievable." I glared at him fiercely, he seemed to have forgotten that I'm a Weasley. "Oh don't give me that look, you don't count." I smiled sarcastically.

"You know, if you never stole Longbottom's remembrall, this never would have happened." He glared at me and I smiled in success. "Anyways, I'm gonna go to bed before you can insult me again."

+

The next morning I went to the Great Hall before Draco could wake up and I found my brother sitting with Harry. There weren't any Slytherins in the room so I sat down next to Harry so I could properly face Ron, Harry inched away nervously.

"Hi Ron!" I said, putting on a weirdly happy smile.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Nothing," I glanced at the boy sitting next to me. "You don't have to be so scared, you know."

"Well I wouldn't blame him if he was scared, considering you're friends with Malfoy." Ron said.

"Judging my choice in friends now, are you Ronald?"

"Who wouldn't judge your choice in friends, Anna?"

"Fred and George. They don't seem to mind that I'm in Slytherin."

"Fred and George don't count, Anna. Plus, I'm older than you so you should respect me."

"By two minutes!" We had this fight a lot, I'm guessing most twins do. But, I was there for a different reason. "Do you want me to answer your question?"

"What question?"

"About me being friends with Draco?"

"Obviously."

"I'm friends with him because I'm alone, Ron. You were sorted into Gryffindor like every other Weasley, you have red hair like every other Weasley, you make friends so easily like every other Weasley. But not me. I was sorted into Slytherin, curse that damn hat, I have black hair, my only friends are my family. Draco makes fun of you guys not me for being the black sheep, he understands me, Ron. And if you don't get that..." I trailed off and walked away, leaving him dumbfounded. 

A/N this was quite a short chapter, but I hope you enjoyed :)