I woke up, my face wet with tears, and got up and dressed into my Slytherin robes since it was the first day of classes. I put my long hair into a ponytail and walked downstairs to the common room. It wasn't time for breakfast yet, so I sat next to Draco.

"Erm, hi." I said awkwardly.

"Hello." He reluctantly avoided my eyes. "You're a Weasley."

"Mhm."

"What about your red hair?"

"I don't know, I was born with this."

"And your robes? They're brand new."

"Ron got the hand me down ones because he fit better in them."

"Huh. And he's your twin?"

"Yup."

"Interesting. I guess you can't be all too bad if you're a Slytherin."

I smiled unsure if this was a compliment or an insult.

"Well we should erm get going to the Great Hall." I said checking the time.

"Yeah I guess, Crabbe and Goyle can miss their classes for all I care."

I laughed and we walked together to the Great Hall. When we entered, I immediately spotted my brother and Harry Potter eating together. Ron caught my gaze and gestured for me to come.

"I'll be right there," I told Draco and walked towards the Gryffindor table. "What do you want?" I asked my brother, worried about what he'd say.

"I want to know why you're in Slytherin and why you're hanging out with Malfoy."

"I'm in Slytherin because the sorting hat said I am, and I'm my own person, I can hang out with who I like."

"But Malfoy? Really? Mum and Dad hate his family."

"Well, I'm not mum and dad."

"Why not?! His family are... death eaters." He whisper yelled.

"So? He's not!"

"And how do you know that?"

"He's a child, Ronald! Just like me and you and your new little friend here!" I gestured to Harry who was clearly trying to stay out of the conversation.

"Fine, Anna! I'll let it go! But have fun with Percy and Fred and George and Bill and Charlie and Mum and Dad!"

"Speak of the devil," I mumbled. Fred and George were approaching, I studied their faces, which were... smirking?

"Morning Anna." They said.

"How's our favorite Slytherin sister?" George asked.

"I'm your only sister in Slytherin." I rolled my eyes.

"Exactly," Fred said.

"Here to tell me I'm a disappointment to the family? Already got that enough from him." I glared at Ron.

"Nah, just wanted to tell you that Percy is really angry at you for being Slytherin and "ruining" our family's reputation." George said.

"Well thank you, but aren't you mad?"

"Nope we always figured you'd be Slytherin," Fred said.

"Thanks?" I figured it was because of my hair and my different personality compared to my family. They turned away to the end of their table.

"Bye Ronald."

He ignored me, but I had already left towards the Slytherin table.

"Sorry about that," I said and sat down across from Draco.